Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 405 traveler reviews
Ranked #11 of 14 hotels in Rockville
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Matthew SKaufman, United States“Pleasant stay for less than many other hotels review by Matthew S from Kaufman, United States”ReviewedJune 14, 2016Trip type:BusinessOut of the way location, but close enough to restaurants and other commercial businesses, IF you happened to have a rental car to get around in. Not so good location if you were without a vehicle; no shuttle services offered. Breakfast and bar were both good, but for the price you pay the hotel really should make the breakfast complimentary.StayedJune 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 21, 2016Dear Matthew, Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. I'm sorry to hear that you were not informed about our complimentary shuttle service that operates seven days a week from seven am to ten pm, to and from the Shady Grove Metro St. We do offer some rates inclusive of breakfast, for example the "Bed & Breakfast" rate where breakfast is included with the room rate. We also offer complimentary continental breakfast to our value Club Carlson Concierge members. Once again, many thanks for sharing your feedback and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Hotel Washington D.C. - Rockville in the near future. Best, Amit P.
- DiannT3“Rockville Radisson review by DiannT3”ReviewedJune 13, 2016Trip type:FamilyThis Radisson hotel is an easy-on, easy-off location from Route 270, a major artery into Washington DC. I spent 2 nights here. The staff were excellent -- check in and out was easy. The in-house food (for dinner and for breakfast buffet -- I don't think there's a lunch option) was priced better than most hotel food services I've seen. I think the walls could use more soundproofing -- assuming that on the other side of the wall a screaming infant and a really-loud-talking father there. I mean, I heard his entire conversational side! I'd also like to see (feel?) tactile slip-retardant items adhering to the bottom of the tub/shower. However: the hotel is very clean, the staff are very considerate, and the bed I experienced was comfortable. They have a well-appointed fitness center.StayedJune 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 15, 2016Dear Diann, Thank you so much for commenting on your visit to the Radisson Hotel Washington D.C. - Rockville. We’re all very happy to hear that you found the staff excellent, location to be convenient and the food price to be reasonable! We all sincerely appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your next visit to Rockville. Best, Amit P.
- Israel GChicago, Illinois“Average hotel review by Israel G from Chicago, Illinois”ReviewedJune 12, 2016Trip type:Solo travelThe hotel in and of itself was average. The checkin experience was horrible. The hotel was clean and quiet. The hotel bar definitely leaves something to be desired. If you are traveling in the summer and use the AC, you may wake up with a sore throat as it blows directly at the bed.StayedJune 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 14, 2016Dear Israel, We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your honest and valuable feedback with us regarding your recent stay. I am beyond disappointed to hear about your experience. We pride our team on excellence in every way at our hotel and we are sorry to hear that we fell short for you. Thank you for filling us in about your experience both with our guest rooms and our front desk team. We appreciate you letting us know about this so we can avoid a similar situation in the future. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future and provide you with the kind of stay we strive for at the Radisson Hotel Washington D.C. - Rockville. Best, Amit P.
- Nabeel MDurham, United States“Poor quality for high $s. review by Nabeel M from Durham, United States”ReviewedJune 06, 2016Trip type:BusinessParking area had "No Hotel Responsibility" signs if someone breaks your car. Rooms were poor. $ was high. Front desk was not that courteous. When I inquired about the sings in that parking lot of hotel , the answer given by front desk person was ," Don't leave your property in your car". My question was that , why am I paying $170/night if they can't even insure the safety of my car?StayedJune 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 08, 2016Dear Nabeel, Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to write your review. I certainly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. Guest security, comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide a relaxing environment. The signs posted outside the parking lot is to safeguard our guests valuables. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best, Amit P.
- Adrienne TLos Angeles, United States“Business hotel review by Adrienne T from Los Angeles, United States”ReviewedMay 30, 2016Trip type:FamilySet up is primarily for business stays (located in office park). Free shuttle to metro. Nothing within walking distance. Could have done better job maintaining/cleaning room, but not bad. Generally comfortable. Cafe was good and not overpriced for quality of food.StayedMay 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 08, 2016Dear Adrienne, Thanks for your review of Radisson Hotel Washington D.C. - Rockville. We are glad you like our restaurants and food quality. We sincerely apologize for the quality of room you experienced. However, we are pleased to hear you had a comfortable stay. Again, thank you for your comments and we hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be. Best, Amit P.
141-145 of 178 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC