Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 368 traveler reviews
Ranked #11 of 14 hotels in Rockville
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Paul VWinter Garden, United States“Great Hotel review by Paul V from Winter Garden, United States”ReviewedFebruary 25, 2016Trip type:BusinessGreat staff, Great service and Awesome Staff. I will recommend this hotel to everyone. Love the breakfast and great service, I am planning another trip soon. Location is the best. Hotel was excellent in value, services, cleanliness, and location. It's close to most major restaurants as well as very accessible to a major highway (I 270) that connects to all big cities and counties.StayedFebruary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 26, 2016Dear Paul, We greatly appreciate your wonderful review. Thank you for the kind Five-star review. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you with us for many times to come. Thank you for choosing the Radisson Hotel Washington D.C. - Rockville! Best, Amit P.
- Peter GPort Deposit, United States“Good stay, nice hotel, friendly staff review by Peter G from Port Deposit, United States”ReviewedJanuary 21, 2016Trip type:BusinessThis was a nice hotel, reasonably priced, very friendly and welcoming staff. Within 2 to 3 miles of everything we needed for this stay. Our room didn't have a refrigerator which would have been nice for our four night stay but other than that everything was more than satisfactory.StayedJanuary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 04, 2016Dear Peter, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the Radisson Hotel Washington D.C. - Rockville! It is great to know that you enjoyed overall stay, and I would like to thank you for taking the time to share these constructive comments. I'm very sorry to hear that you did not receive a refrigerator for your room. Please note that our suites offers both refrigerator & microwave and we do have a supply of refrigerators for in-room use. They are first-come-first-served, and I have also shared your feedback with my team to ensure that this is communicated properly in the future. Moreover, we are looking into the possibility of purchasing some in-room refrigerators. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area! Best, Amit P.
- Patrick JSkippers, United States“Excellent Hotel review by Patrick J from Skippers, United States”ReviewedJanuary 19, 2016Trip type:BusinessHotel was excellent in value, services, cleanliness, and location. It's close to most major restaurants as well as very accessible to a major highway (I 270) that connects to all big cities and counties. A major Shopping Mall is within 5 miles. I would stay again.StayedJanuary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 01, 2016Dear Patrick, My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your recent experience with us at the Radisson Hotel Washington D.C. - Rockville! Many thanks for your 5 star review. Please come back and visit us again soon. Best, Amit P.
- Peter RDallas, TX, United States“General Manager review by Peter R from Dallas, TX, United States”ReviewedJanuary 18, 2016Trip type:BusinessThe hotel was good,easy to get to,the receptionist was nice,room clean---I stayed 2 nights and my only disappointment was on the 2nd day, my room was not cleaned and had to reuse the same towels---But I did not ask and I take the blame---otherwise I enjoyed my stay and will return again.StayedJanuary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 01, 2016Dear Peter, Thank you for taking the time to providing feedback on your recent stay and for giving us a perfect five star rating. We are so happy to hear that you choose to stay with us and enjoyed your stay. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring your experience to our attention. I want to apologize personally to you for us not having your room cleaned on the second day. Please know that I have shared your review with our staff and the management team. Our guest satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to create an enjoyable experience for each of our valued guest. Once again, on behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area! Best, Amit P.
- LakeGeorgeGalHamden CT“Great experience review by LakeGeorgeGal from Hamden CT”ReviewedJanuary 03, 2016Trip type:FamilyIdeal location, convenient to everything. Clean, comfortable and modern. Best hotel in the area exactly where we want it. Staff was professional and could not be more helpful. Rooms are spacious and the "double suite" allowed us adjoining rooms with a Kitchen and living room in between. We will definitely stay here when coming to Rockville in the future.StayedJanuary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 04, 2016Dear Guest, We are delighted to read your lovely review of your stay with us. Thank you for taking your time to post your recommendation. Once again, many thanks for sharing your feedback and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Washington D.C. - Rockville in the near future. Best, Amit P.
141-145 of 159 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC