Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 344 traveler reviews
Ranked #10 of 14 hotels in Rockville
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- joseph082777Reedsburg, Wisconsin“Comfortable experience review by joseph082777 from Reedsburg, Wisconsin”ReviewedNovember 03, 2015Trip type:FamilyOverall, this is a great hotel, it doesn't look like much from outside and the elevators could use repare but as a whole, the people are very friendly and what you get for the money is very reasonable.StayedNovember 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 22, 2015Dear Joseph, Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. It is great to know that you enjoyed overall stay, and I would like to thank you for taking the time to share these constructive comments. Please accept our sincere apology for Elevator issues you experienced. Our goal is to ensure a flawless stay for all of our guests and have taken the appropriate steps to ensure this does not occur again. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area! Best, Amit P.
- Ioana SWindham,NH, United States“Excellent experience review by Ioana S from Windham,NH, United States”ReviewedNovember 01, 2015Trip type:BusinessMy latest stay at this location was brief but I found the staff are great and the facilities are perfect for the busy business traveler. I will definitely stay here again and I recommend it to anyone visiting the area.StayedOctober 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 22, 2015Dear Loana, My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your recent experience with us at the Radisson Hotel Washington D.C. - Rockville! Many thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are very proud of our staff, facilities and the service we provide to our valued guests. It is rewarding to know you will definitely stay here again and honored for your recommendation. Once again, on behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and hope to welcome you back again soon. Best, Amit P.
- Eric TRockville, United States“Hoping better luck than me review by Eric T from Rockville, United States”ReviewedOctober 16, 2015Trip type:FamilyThe shower leak every where it was missing a piece. No fridge or microwave in the room. We got placed in a room next the ice machine you can hear it. There was no internet in the business center and no WiFi for 2over 2 days. There was trash place all over the hotel and sticky liquid spilled in one of the two elevators. Staff was friendly. The room was clean. Good location.StayedOctober 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 22, 2015Dear Eric, It is regrettable that you had an unfavorable experience with your reservations. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain additional details regarding your stay. I hope to hear from you soon and be of further assistance. Best, Amit P.
- Michael HHuntersville, NC, United States“Great hotel and staff review by Michael H from Huntersville, NC, United States”ReviewedOctober 15, 2015Trip type:CouplesFantastic stay, highly recommended. Hotel lobby was large and luxurious with wonderful food on the menu. Staff was so friendly, it made us feel very welcomed. We will stay here again without any second thoughts.StayedOctober 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 22, 2015Dear Michael, Thank you for giving us a perfect five star rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. I hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Best, Amit P.
- Jeff SNorfolk, Virginia“Nice hotel, but noisy review by Jeff S from Norfolk, Virginia”ReviewedOctober 13, 2015Trip type:Solo travelI was here for a weekend and there was a High School reunion being held. The ballroom or whatever they had it in was located right by the main lobby. The noise travels inside the large atrium in the hotel that is surrounded by the inside facing rooms, including mine. I had an early wake up and complained about the noise, but it continued until midnight. The rooms should either have thicker glass, or the hotel needs to do a better job at containing noise for parties (maybe turning down music volume at 10pm). Also, the internet wasn't working during my stay.StayedOctober 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 22, 2015Dear Jeff, Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is saddening to know that you perceived the noise level in the property too high. Our guest's comfort remains a priority and I am sorry for letting you feel otherwise. Your comments are noted and will be shared with our management team to review the procedures we have in place and make necessary improvements accordingly. Until your next visit, we remain at your service. Best, Amit P.
151-155 of 156 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC