Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 373 traveler reviews
Ranked #11 of 14 hotels in Rockville
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Tabitha PCharlottesvile, United States“Very Noisy Hotel review by Tabitha P from Charlottesvile, United States”ReviewedNovember 15, 2015Trip type:FamilyDue to rooms being on the exterior of an Atrium, you can hear EVERYTHING that goes on there. The night we stayed there was a very loud band below our room that played past midnight. We had to get up the next morning at 5:30 to prepare for our event, so it was very frustrating for me as well as my child. Our friend's room had live bedbugs. YUCK!StayedNovember 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 22, 2015Dear Tabitha, Thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. I am very disappointed to hear about your experience on your recent stay. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, relaxing and friendly accommodations. However, it seems that we were not able to execute an exemplary hotel stay experience due to the band playing for a private function. We try our best to ensure all guests have a great stay and undisturbed sleep. Room change is one of the alternative solution we use to offer, unfortunately we were unable to do it for some reason. Please accept our sincere apologies for falling short of your expectations. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance. Best, Amit P.
- Jeff MMiami, Florida“Great hotel review by Jeff M from Miami, Florida”ReviewedNovember 14, 2015Trip type:BusinessThey did everything right! The housekeeping was impeccable, rooms beautifully decorated and maintained, responsive, super friendly staff. Even the restaurant was excellent. Delicious food (yes, at a hotel restaurant!), great service.StayedNovember 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 22, 2015Dear Jeff, Thank you for your 5 star review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality- we look forward to welcoming you both back, soon. Best, Amit P.
- Kevin DRockville, United States“Need additional Items added to Room review by Kevin D from Rockville, United States”ReviewedNovember 12, 2015Trip type:BusinessNeed a Fridge and Microwave added to each room. The staff were very response to my needs and the rooms were clean and the restrooms were clean as well. Just like I said earlier, the hotel needs to add a fridge and a microwave to each room.StayedNovember 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 22, 2015Dear Kevin, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive a refrigerator & microwave for your room. Please note that our suites offers both refrigerator & microwave and we do have a supply of refrigerators for in-room use. They are first-come-first-served, and I have also shared your feedback with my team to ensure that this is communicated properly in the future. Moreover, we will look into the possibility of purchasing some in-room refrigerators & microwaves. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area! Best, Amit P.
- jackie cNew Canaan, Connecticut“Himani to the Rescue review by jackie c from New Canaan, Connecticut”ReviewedNovember 05, 2015Trip type:FamilyI entered the Radisson with my young grandson without a reservation. We were lucky to have Himani, at the front desk, take care of us. Himani was kind to my grandson and very helpful in securing a reservation for us, for the night. Himani is very hospitable, thorough and took care of our every need (and wants: a room near the elevator!).. Our stay was comfortable, fun and very relaxing. Thank you Himani for the great care given to us!StayedOctober 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 22, 2015Dear Jackie, Thank you for taking the time to recognize the service you received from Himani. We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our team's efforts and takes the time to write about it. Your comments will be shared with our entire team, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make us a leader in excellence. Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel Washington D.C. - Rockville and we look forward to welcoming you soon. Best, Amit P.
- joseph082777Reedsburg, Wisconsin“Comfortable experience review by joseph082777 from Reedsburg, Wisconsin”ReviewedNovember 03, 2015Trip type:FamilyOverall, this is a great hotel, it doesn't look like much from outside and the elevators could use repare but as a whole, the people are very friendly and what you get for the money is very reasonable.StayedNovember 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 22, 2015Dear Joseph, Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. It is great to know that you enjoyed overall stay, and I would like to thank you for taking the time to share these constructive comments. Please accept our sincere apology for Elevator issues you experienced. Our goal is to ensure a flawless stay for all of our guests and have taken the appropriate steps to ensure this does not occur again. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area! Best, Amit P.
151-155 of 160 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC