Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 393 traveler reviews
Ranked #11 of 14 hotels in Rockville
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Diane KDewey Beach, Delaware“new signage, same old property review by Diane K from Dewey Beach, Delaware”ReviewedMarch 11, 2016Trip type:Businessi only stayed here because it is next to my old office. i stay here when i come into town because it is very convenient for me. it is less expensive than other properties in the area. if you are looking for a bargain free of frills, stay here.StayedMarch 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 15, 2016Dear Diane, Thank you for your stay and for leaving a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. I regret to read that your stay at our property was only average. Your feedback is extremely important as this will help us to achieve our mission to provide the perfect guest experience and the opportunity to further understand what we can adjust or do more in order to provide a better stay experience for our guests. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit. Best, Amit P.
- Patsy TAtlanta, United States“Outstanding Service review by Patsy T from Atlanta, United States”ReviewedFebruary 28, 2016Trip type:BusinessI recently spent 3 nights at the Radisson. The staff did an excellent job making sure my stay was very comfortable. They were extremely helpful with all my needs. I will definitely stay here again. Their meeting facilities were perfect for our meeting. The atrium Bar was a great social plus.StayedFebruary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 15, 2016Dear Patsy, Thank you so much for your candid review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your 3 nights stay with us. It's something we takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We look forward to having the pleasure of receiving you once again during your next visit to Rockville and make it even more memorable. Best, Amit P.
- Chris BCape Canaveral, United States“Radisson review by Chris B from Cape Canaveral, United States”ReviewedFebruary 26, 2016Trip type:BusinessGood place to stay, the restaurant and bar were good. Staff was friendly and helpful. good location. Hotel was clean. Rooms were big and comfortable, only complaint is the bed was very hard, bothered my back. All else was very goodStayedFebruary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 22, 2016Dear Chris, Thank you for the great comments on our hotel, staff and the location here at the Radisson Hotel Washington D.C. - Rockville. It is great to hear that you had such an excellent experience during your recent stay with us and we truly appreciate your patronage. However, I am deeply sorry and disappointed that you didn’t sleep well when you stayed with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and is being used constructively to improve the service we offer to our guests. Once again, many thanks for sharing your feedback and we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Best, Amit P.
- Bernd H. Biselin, United States“DC review by Bernd H. B from iselin, United States”ReviewedFebruary 25, 2016Trip type:BusinessExcellent location for my business meeting and customer visit. Customer was 4 minutes from the hotel. Plenty of parking on site. Atrium hosted two of my business meeting which ran smoothly. Location was quick and easy access.StayedFebruary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 22, 2016Dear Bernad, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope that you will return soon! Best, Amit P.
- Paul VWinter Garden, United States“Great Hotel review by Paul V from Winter Garden, United States”ReviewedFebruary 25, 2016Trip type:BusinessGreat staff, Great service and Awesome Staff. I will recommend this hotel to everyone. Love the breakfast and great service, I am planning another trip soon. Location is the best. Hotel was excellent in value, services, cleanliness, and location. It's close to most major restaurants as well as very accessible to a major highway (I 270) that connects to all big cities and counties.StayedFebruary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 26, 2016Dear Paul, We greatly appreciate your wonderful review. Thank you for the kind Five-star review. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you with us for many times to come. Thank you for choosing the Radisson Hotel Washington D.C. - Rockville! Best, Amit P.
151-155 of 173 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC