Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 164 traveler reviews
Ranked #6 of 26 hotels in Romulus
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- irab181Romulus, United States“Airport Radisson review by irab181 from Romulus, United States”ReviewedNovember 21, 2017Trip type:FamilyIf you are looking for a place to sleep and leave. This will meet your need. There is nothing special about this property. This is a no frill experience. Staff is welcoming but the facility is a "pit".StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 23, 2017Thank you very much for taking time to write about your experience with us. I would like to apologize that we were not able to exceed your expectations in regard to the facility. We are currently in the final stages of our renovations. If you have any suggestions for us that may help, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Here at Radisson, we value all of our guests feedback and use it to further improve our services and amenities. On behalf of the entire team here at Radisson, we thank you for your business and hope the next time you are traveling in our area, you might give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
- michalmrsSzczecin, Poland“Good conditions at reasonable price review by michalmrs from Szczecin, Poland”ReviewedNovember 18, 2017Trip type:BusinessGood location for good price. Good solution for travelling for business purposes for a short stay next to the airport. People would me more friendly and carrying. Cusine very ok. Furniture and carpets a bit old fashioned.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 19, 2017Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit with us. We are glad to read that you were pleased with your stay. Here at Radisson, we value all of our guest feedback and use it to further improve our services and amenities. I can assure you I will share your comments and suggestions with our team. On behalf of the entire Radisson team, we thank you for your business, and hope you might give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations the next time your travels bring you to our area.
- 975jamesddAtlanta, United States“Clean, friendly, and efficient hotel! review by 975jamesdd from Atlanta, United States”ReviewedNovember 06, 2017Trip type:BusinessEverything about this hotel made my stay excellent. The people were all friendly and efficient. My room and the public areas were all very clean. Heat and air worked good, bathroom was clean. I would definitely stay again when business takes me to Detroit.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 08, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel with our friendly and efficient staff! We love to hear comments like this, it really motivates our staff to go above and beyond. We look forward to your next stay when you are in the area again! All the best, Radisson Hotel Detroit Metro Airport
- robertfb595Battle Creek, United States“The Radisson is great! review by robertfb595 from Battle Creek, United States”ReviewedOctober 29, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayThe Radisson is a great place to stay. It is clean, well decorated, with nice art work in the public areas. The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are especially nice. Also, the hotel is located in a safe area. Highly recommended.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 31, 2017We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and that our friendly staff took great care of you while you were our guest. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receiving our best service. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area! Kind Regards, Radisson Hotel Detroit Metro Airport
- krisc575“dirty! review by krisc575”ReviewedOctober 28, 2017Trip type:FamilyBig hair on toilet seat and the bathroom floor was very dirty and obviously not vacuumed and washed a while. Same goes for the carpet in bedroom area- crumbs and cherry pit. Drink rings on night stands. YuckStayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 31, 2017Thank you for reaching out to us. We are striving hard for excellence in cleanliness and guest satisfaction. On the other hand, we apologize that you were not pleased with your stay due to the cleanliness of your room at that time. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would like you to have. We always desire for our valued guests stay to be outstanding. The Radisson Detroit Metro Airport will work diligently to ensure that any situation is fully investigated. We still look forward to seeing you again in the future. Sincerely, Radisson Hotel Detroit Metro Airport
6-10 of 64 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC