Responsible Business at Radisson Hotel Zurich Airport
Apart from acting responsibly, Radisson Hotel Group is the first international hotel chain to be part of the internationally recognized Safety and Security program of the Swedish company Safehotels. By obtaining this certification, the hotel shows its focus on important elements of guest security. The certificate underlines the efforts that the hotel puts into improving the well-being of its guests by protecting personal belongings and teaching its team how to react in case of an emergency or accident.
- All chemical products used are biodegradable.
- All litter is separated.
- Automated water taps have been installed in all public toilets.
- Energy-saving light bulbs are in use.
- Extensive cooperation with suppliers and partners emphasizes and promotes the Responsible Business philosophy.
- The hotel serves less fortunate members of the community once a week.
- The hotel has a defibrillator on site with staff trained in its use.
- The HotelOptimizer tool monitors water consumption.
- Motion detectors have been installed in the staff area to promote economical use of electricity.
- The hotel received certification by the Nature & Economy Foundation.
- Staff are regularly trained through fire drills.
- Toilets are equipped with two-way flush systems for economical water use.