Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,276 traveler reviews
Ranked #35 of 77 hotels in Salt Lake City
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- kelseyo977Salt Lake City, United States“Grimy Rooms! review by kelseyo977 from Salt Lake City, United States”ReviewedJuly 17, 2017Trip type:CouplesThey put us in a small double queen when we booked a superior king. The electrical sockets weren't working. The shower curtain had blood on it. The walls were dirty and grimy, as was the carpet.The parking elevator was broken. There was hair on the towels. Not a great hotel experience.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 19, 2017Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will review the conditions of your room with our housekeeping and engineering staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson Hotels standards. We really appreciate your feedback it is invaluable and it helps us as continue making improvements to better accommodate our guests.
- albertsM4984OUSalt Lake City, United States“Central city, Quiet, Great beds, Refrig, Great staff! review by albertsM4984OU from Salt Lake City, United States”ReviewedJuly 16, 2017Trip type:BusinessHotel close to Temple Square, city shopping, restaurants, microbreweries. Wonderful staff. Great beds. Solid building provides quiet room environment. Bar has local beers. Small refrigerator in each room. Upper rooms provide a great view of Salt Lake City.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 19, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our location, beds, and amenities in the hotel. We're so happy that our staff was able meet your requests. We look forward to your next stay.
- 263trishawBlack River Falls, United States“Great staff review by 263trishaw from Black River Falls, United States”ReviewedJuly 14, 2017Trip type:BusinessI experienced the great staff at the Radisson Hotel in SLC. I had forgotten an item in the cafe and i just called the room service, which wasn't the correct place to call, but the staff their went out of their way to bring me my forgotten item up to my room, no questions asked, in about 5 minutes. I felt like they really cared about my stay and making me comfortable. The hotel is very quiet and comfortable.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 16, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you experienced the "Yes, I Can" service" that we were work very hard to provide with each and every guest. We look forward to your next stay.
- Dave PLewistown, Montana“Convenient to Salt Palace Convention Center review by Dave P from Lewistown, Montana”ReviewedJuly 14, 2017Trip type:BusinessSelected this hotel because it was the HQ hotel for a conference my wife and I attending in July, 2017, in Salt Lake City. Hotel was very convenient to the convention center; very quiet; good meals and service in the Copper Canyon grill. In some respects, the hotel is showing its age - carpets, design of the bathrooms (not much vanity space). Housekeeping staff was very attentive and professional.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 16, 2017We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate the positive comments about our restaurant and about the service you experienced while you dined there. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
- lorimG5941PAWaterloo, United States“Salt Lake City Radisson Top Notch review by lorimG5941PA from Waterloo, United States”ReviewedJuly 03, 2017Trip type:BusinessI stayed at the Radisson for business. They were great to work with, very nice, professional and attentive. My companion hurt her ankle and they were super kind and helpful to her. My room was spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable and the view was beautiful.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 04, 2017Good Day Radisson Traveler, Thank you so very much for staying with us recently and for taking some time to fill out a review! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience here at the Radisson as it was our pleasure to accommodate you and your companion. We are sorry to hear that she suffered from an injury and hope that it has since healed or well along in the process to 100% health. It truly was our pleasure to accommodate you and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future! All the best, Radisson Front Office Manager
56-60 of 445 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC