Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 796 traveler reviews
Ranked #46 of 80 hotels in Salt Lake City
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Freedom63496276634“Just okay. review by Freedom63496276634”ReviewedFebruary 16, 2019Trip type:BusinessThe location and convenience were good. The room/hotel was just okay. The quality did not match the price. When staying at the Raddison I expect much more and I was very disappointed. They need to lower their prices or really improve their rooms, services, and amenities.StayedFebruary 2019February 17, 2019Thank you for your feedback. We are sad to hear that your stay was not up to Radisson Standards we do ensure we are working on your concerns to ensure better and memorable stays here at the Radisson.
- Go58464146210“Good but not great review by Go58464146210”ReviewedFebruary 11, 2019Trip type:CouplesThe staff was courteous and efficient. My only complaint is that they charge for the breakfast buffet. It was not anything special and no better than any other continental breakfast at a hotel where its freeStayedFebruary 2019February 13, 2019Thank you for your feedback we are Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope in the near future we see you again with a greater experience from Us.
- Camper08816621403“Terrible Place review by Camper08816621403”ReviewedFebruary 11, 2019Trip type:Solo travelThere was no air conditioning in my room. All I got from the Front Desk is "Oh" I prepaid for my long term parking. They charged me twice. Never again. I'm going back to the Marriott. Forget this place.StayedJanuary 2019February 13, 2019I am so sorry for your stay concerns and do ensure your concerns have been addressed. We here at Radisson do uphold our guest to the highest and want to ensure future stays are a great memory. We hope to see you in the future with your stay concerns addressed.
- Getaway53202241452“Meh... review by Getaway53202241452”ReviewedFebruary 07, 2019Trip type:BusinessAirplane noise is constant. Room only moderately clean. Dated. Sheets yellowed and with holes. Maid changed bed with dirty gloves and did not vacuum. Toiletries smelled like a cheap gas station spray. Some staff were nice. Others acted like you were a burdenStayedJanuary 2019February 07, 2019Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for your stay concerns and do ensure your stay concerns will be worked in a timely manner for future stays. If you have any questions or anything we can do to better assist you.
- OnAir08124004690Blue Lake, California“Find somewhere else to stay review by OnAir08124004690 from Blue Lake, California”ReviewedFebruary 06, 2019Trip type:FamilyThe lobby is very deceiving. It's nice and looks newly remodeled. However, you can't understand the receptionist. The room was dirty!! The floors were sticky and there were so many stains on the sheets. Not to mention the water in the ice bucket and the USED lotion. Which makes me wonder what else they didn't clean. When i called the receptionist to complain, she didn't understand me. I had to wipe up the floor myself. They hold a $50 cleaning fee!? I won't be staying there again. Very disappointing.StayedJanuary 2019February 07, 2019Thank you for your feedback we do apologize deeply for your stay concerns. I have noted your concerns and do ensure we will work diligently to work on those concerns for better stays. We do ensure the $50 is a pending hold we do with all our guest which is a incidental hold not a cleaning fee. We do appreciate your feedback and do hope in the near future you give Radisson Airport a chance.
1-5 of 258 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC