Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 695 traveler reviews
Ranked #45 of 77 hotels in Salt Lake City
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Jesse HRedlands“Business stay review by Jesse H from Redlands”ReviewedDecember 27, 2017Trip type:BusinessClose to the airport and downtown. Great for a business stay with all the elements need. Affordable board room to hold meetings or interviews. Accommodating staff, great breakfast to start your day off.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 01, 2018Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the location and hotel. We look forward to your return!
- O5761RVjameseSalt Lake City, United States“You'll freeze!!!! review by O5761RVjamese from Salt Lake City, United States”ReviewedDecember 11, 2017Trip type:BusinessColdest motel I've ever stayed at. Room was cold, restaurant was cold, lobby was freezing! The restaurant staff was great. If you have a pickup don't bother trying to use their underground parking lot.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 13, 2017James, Thank you for taking time to review us. I apologize that you experienced the hotel being cold. We have rectified the issue immediately after we were informed about this last week. Our lobby and rooms are warm and feel cozy for each guest now. We have installed additional heating units too. Please accept my apology for the issue which you experienced. I hope you will give us another chance in the future to serve you so we can excel in your expectations. Thanks
- davew3062016Westminster, Colorado“Radisson Salt Lake Airport review by davew3062016 from Westminster, Colorado”ReviewedNovember 22, 2017Trip type:BusinessI stayed in the Radisson near the Salt Lake City airport for the first time after years of traveling to the area. I'm sorry that I didn't stay there before now. The facility is undergoing a remodel to update everything. The reason I will plan on staying there again upon my next trip to Salt Lake is the staff was spectacular. They were sincerely friendly and helpful. Clearly their focus was on making the guests feel welcome.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- W1184XSrichardgDania Beach, United States“Airport Hotel review by W1184XSrichardg from Dania Beach, United States”ReviewedNovember 17, 2017Trip type:BusinessThis is a very pleasant hotel close to the airport. The loft bedrooms on the third floor are a novel idea but not really very practical. All of the staff I met were very cheerful and helpful. The hotel location is very convenient to downtown Salt Lake City shopping as well as the International Airport.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- debiah2017seattle, United States“very disappointed review by debiah2017 from seattle, United States”ReviewedNovember 16, 2017Trip type:BusinessFrom my really nice check-in experience with the woman at the front desk I really expected a better stay. The lofts are lame. I mean once you walk into your room, you still have to carry the bags up a winding and steep staircase...and there's no bathroom up there. Upstairs was a broken windown taped together--really? Also, the tv didn't work and while the front desk tried, no one was able to help me. I hope I have better choices of hotels next visit to SLC>StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 20, 2017Thank you for taking your time writing your review. We are delighted to hear about your positive response with the check in experience you had and our exceptional customer service at the desk truly impressed you. However, we are deeply sorry to know that we fell short of your expectations in regard to the facility and in-room amenities you had during your stay. We will share your feedback to the hotel management to help fine tune our operations. And, we hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to share a more positive experience with you soon.
6-10 of 219 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC