Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 787 traveler reviews
Ranked #45 of 80 hotels in Salt Lake City
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- CarlS1912“A Sleeper! review by CarlS1912”ReviewedMarch 01, 2015Trip type:BusinessRadisson Airport Inn, Salt Lake City, Utah, is indeed a sleeper, in terms of having a great night's rest and a fine restaurant. Front desk staff, waiters in the Club Room, the restaurant, were very helpful and professional. They made me feel welcome. The room was spotless, and had amenities that enhanced the four-night visit.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Eileen ASalt Lake City, United States“Hotel review review by Eileen A from Salt Lake City, United States”ReviewedFebruary 23, 2015Trip type:FamilyDue to not being able to adjust the temperature in the room we did not get any sleep. This hotel is very dated and needs some major upkeep. We intended to stay one more night but checked out early and found a much better property.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 01, 2015We are sorry to hear you did not have a good night’s sleep due to the room temperature. We know a good night’s rest is very important. Please know that your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
- Kristi Tpocatello, United States“over rated and loud review by Kristi T from pocatello, United States”ReviewedFebruary 12, 2015Trip type:FamilyAfter a long day of traveling we decided to stay here because the Radisson name should be a no brainer of quality. Sleep number bed was broke, room shook from traffic. Room service food was very salty, although French toast was delicious, room service staff smelled of alcohol. My credit card was over charged but was corrected when I called back. I would not stay here again, very disappointed and tired.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 650yalemHonolulu, Hawaii, USA“Salt Lake City's perfect hotel review by 650yalem from Honolulu, Hawaii, USA”ReviewedFebruary 04, 2015Trip type:BusinessI have stayed at this hotel four different times (totaling 21 days) from October 2014 - February 2015 and have "never" had a single problem or negative thing happen. This truly is a 4+ star establishment in all areas and the "only reason" this establishment does not have its fourth star is because it does not meet the requirement of 24 hour room service. I have now traveled 5.1 million frequent flyer "revenue miles" (actual butt in the seats) and stayed in 3,900+ lodging establishment nights in 402 cities throughout 79 countries and this safe, quiet, and exceptional clean hotel is still one of my twenty favorites! I hope you give this establishment the opportunity to host you (and be sure to ask for a third floor loft and enjoy the complimentary happy hour). CardchampionStayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Ben S“My Stay review by Ben S”ReviewedJanuary 16, 2015Trip type:BusinessMy stay at this hotel has made me rethink the Radisson experience. With holes in the shower, and a broken bed I would have rated my experience near a Motel 6. I do not see myself staying here again. The carpet in the hotel halls look like something from the 70s.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
216-220 of 257 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC