Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 695 traveler reviews
Ranked #45 of 77 hotels in Salt Lake City
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- N4174RKbryanbSalt lake City, United States“Radisson Salt Lake review by N4174RKbryanb from Salt lake City, United States”ReviewedAugust 08, 2017Trip type:BusinessI try to stay here each time I am in Salt Lake. I travel for business and this hotel is great for the price (being within our company allowances). Very attentive and friendly staff. Close to the airport and within 15 minutes of several restaurants/fast food. Easy to get to and plenty of parking both underground and outside.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 11, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time here wit us. We look forward to your next stay.
- kayh266Harpswell, United States“real downward slide review by kayh266 from Harpswell, United States”ReviewedJuly 30, 2017Trip type:BusinessHad stayed at this hotel for ~10 years for a yearly convention. This stay was terrible--breakfast eggs dry, no toaster for bagels (until I found someone to ask and learned it was hidden in drawers under the counter), very dark room. Final night the bar was closed because staff didn't show up. Good shower.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 02, 2017Thank you for taking the time to write your review. The Radisson and the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group will work diligently to ensure any situation is fully investigated. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.
- robertthomasc2017North Fort Myers, Florida“Airport hotel review by robertthomasc2017 from North Fort Myers, Florida”ReviewedJuly 24, 2017Trip type:CouplesThe staff was pleasant and courteous. The shuttle service to the airport was excellent and efficient. Very easy. The hotel itself shows some wear and tear, especially the elevator, but the lobby, etc., are up to date. The present management has some renovations in progress which are not an inconvenience. The room was clean and very adequate for our purpose, which was an evening after a long motoring vacation in a rental car and a flight out early in the morning.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- M3683LVjosephcSalt Lake city, United States“Salty expierence in Salt Lake City review by M3683LVjosephc from Salt Lake city, United States”ReviewedJuly 23, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe bath room very small and need of repair, was told that room service was available called but no answer, had to call to have food delivered from a pizza parlor. Got onto elevator wouldn't move, had to use stairs. Food Luke warm.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 25, 2017Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. We are working diligently on your comment to prevent in future. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Should you have any concerns arise during or after your next stay, please reach out to any of our employees directly.
- Robert FIndianapolis“Serious disappointment. review by Robert F from Indianapolis”ReviewedJuly 21, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayHotel was selected/booked by our International Org., They were misled. Upon our arrival we wereinformed of break-ins/larceny of autos in pkg garage. Room A/C was in operative. Next room had no operating TV. Seemed to be a slothful family operation with no hospitality or maint skills.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 22, 2017Thank you for taking the time to write your review. The Radisson and the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group will work diligently to ensure any situation is fully investigated. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.
41-45 of 220 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC