Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 785 traveler reviews
Ranked #46 of 79 hotels in Salt Lake City
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Ro L“Hotel dosent care about guest safety or comfort. review by Ro L”ReviewedJanuary 29, 2018Trip type:CouplesWe stayed there three nights in January 2018. We drove 12 hours to attend my brothers funeral. The first night fiday, it snowed. Saturday was the day of the funeral. The hotel did not deice any part of the parking area except the front steps in. The wheelchair ramp was icy and our car was trapped in snow and ice. We couldnt leave the hotel on saturday for the funeral because of this. We did complain about it, but got a shrug. On Sunday we were set to leave. We went out to our car in the front disabled parking area by the front door and we both slipped on the ice, my husband caught himself on the car but I fell face first to the ground into the snow. We went back in after i struggled to get up covered in snow, hurting and all wet and complained to the front desk clerk and she looked at me shrugged and said 'sorry'. Like she didnt care about us even after we checked out. We proceeded to try and clean our car and get out of there before I really went off. Also I agree with the tempertaure control. We were cooking like thanksgiving turkeys and theres no way to adjust it except to turn it off. We complained about that too and the clerk said well turn it off. We will not reccommend this hotel if we ever come back to SLC. The staff at the front desk just doesnt care. Also they dont recycle? Im from WA state, everywhere has a recycling bin. They told us to throw our glass away......not impressed. Also the doors are very loud when someone doesnt close it by hand, if they just let it shut itself, the room doors are extremely loud. We listened to a couple fighting across from us for 6 hours, slamming the doors. And again when they woke up at 5am.StayedJanuary 2018Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 01, 2018Thank you for reaching out to us. We are very sorry to know that your experience with us was less satisfactory due to some issues you encountered, such as the situation at the parking area, condition of your room including thermostat, the door, noise from your neighbor room and the service you received from our staff, which made your stay less desirable at the time. We care deeply about the happiness and satisfaction of our guests so we'll be sure to discuss and share your review to the hotel management. If you should return to the area, we do hope you will provide us another chance to give you the impressive stay that you deserve.
- Jesse HRedlands“Business stay review by Jesse H from Redlands”ReviewedDecember 27, 2017Trip type:BusinessClose to the airport and downtown. Great for a business stay with all the elements need. Affordable board room to hold meetings or interviews. Accommodating staff, great breakfast to start your day off.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 01, 2018Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the location and hotel. We look forward to your return!
- O5761RVjameseSalt Lake City, United States“You'll freeze!!!! review by O5761RVjamese from Salt Lake City, United States”ReviewedDecember 11, 2017Trip type:BusinessColdest motel I've ever stayed at. Room was cold, restaurant was cold, lobby was freezing! The restaurant staff was great. If you have a pickup don't bother trying to use their underground parking lot.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 13, 2017James, Thank you for taking time to review us. I apologize that you experienced the hotel being cold. We have rectified the issue immediately after we were informed about this last week. Our lobby and rooms are warm and feel cozy for each guest now. We have installed additional heating units too. Please accept my apology for the issue which you experienced. I hope you will give us another chance in the future to serve you so we can excel in your expectations. Thanks
- davew3062016Westminster, Colorado“Radisson Salt Lake Airport review by davew3062016 from Westminster, Colorado”ReviewedNovember 22, 2017Trip type:BusinessI stayed in the Radisson near the Salt Lake City airport for the first time after years of traveling to the area. I'm sorry that I didn't stay there before now. The facility is undergoing a remodel to update everything. The reason I will plan on staying there again upon my next trip to Salt Lake is the staff was spectacular. They were sincerely friendly and helpful. Clearly their focus was on making the guests feel welcome.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 12, 2018Thank you for taking the time to share your prestige opinion on your stay. We take pride in giving outstanding service every customers and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.
- W1184XSrichardgDania Beach, United States“Airport Hotel review by W1184XSrichardg from Dania Beach, United States”ReviewedNovember 17, 2017Trip type:BusinessThis is a very pleasant hotel close to the airport. The loft bedrooms on the third floor are a novel idea but not really very practical. All of the staff I met were very cheerful and helpful. The hotel location is very convenient to downtown Salt Lake City shopping as well as the International Airport.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 12, 2018Thank you for taking the time to share your prestige opinion on your stay. We take pride in giving outstanding service every customers and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.
41-45 of 255 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC