Explore San Diego from Rancho Bernardo
Relax on the famous beaches of neighboring Del Mar, shop at Westfield North County Mall, or improve your game on any of the 15 nearby golf courses. If you’re visiting San Diego for business, our location in the Rancho Bernardo Business Park puts you close to corporations such as Boeing, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Millennium, Northrop Grumman, Sony and Teradata.
Beach and lake
- Hodges Reservoir (5.2 miles)
Spend a day on this popular lake boating and fishing, or stay on shore to hike and enjoy a barbecue.
- Del Mar and California beaches (16.9 miles)
San Diego’s famous beaches are picture-perfect for swimming, surfing and sunbathing.
Phone: +1 (858) 735-3650
Parks and leisure
- Rancho Bernardo Community Park (1.9 miles)
This 40-acre park offers indoor and outdoor recreation for everyone from children to seniors.
Phone: +1 (858) 538-8129
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park (9.5 miles)
Watch as giraffes, antelope and rhinos roam freely at this expansive park. You can also visit elephants, tigers, cheetahs and many other exotic species.
Phone: +1 (760) 747-8702
- LEGOLAND California (22 miles)
More than just an attraction for kids, LEGOLAND offers roller coasters, family rides, an aquarium and a water park. Be sure to see the miniature versions of famous U.S. cities.
Phone: +1 (760) 918-5346
- SeaWorld San Diego (24.8 miles)
This 190-acre park offers aquariums, animal shows and educational programs, along with thrill rides and dining.
Phone: +1 (619) 226-3901
Other points of interest
- Escondido Wineries & Breweries (3 miles)
Wineries offering diverse experiences from urban tasting rooms to hilltop terraces with spectacular views.
Phone: +1 (760) 839-4777
- Marine Corps Air Station Miramar (11.3 miles)
- Don’t miss the thrilling air shows that include the flying acrobatics of the Blue Angels.
Phone: +1 (858) 577-1011
- Old Town San Diego (22.5 miles)
Travel back in time to 1850 when you visit Old Town, which features historic buildings, live entertainment, galleries, theaters and more.
Phone: +1 (619) 291-4903
- Downtown San Diego and Gaslamp Quarter (24.1 miles)
Drive 25 minutes to visit San Diego’s popular city center. The historic Gaslamp Quarter is especially famous for its festivals and nightlife.
Phone: +1 (619) 236-1212
- San Diego Convention Center (24.7 miles)
This world-famous convention center offers more than two million square feet of exhibition space. It’s home to events like Comic-Con, MLB All-Star FanFest and the Society for Neuroscience convention.
Phone: +1 (619) 525-5000