Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 543 traveler reviews
Ranked #66 of 281 hotels in San Diego
75% of travelers recommend
Certificate of Excellence 2016
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Ana Isanta ana, United States“Amazing Time review by Ana I from santa ana, United States”ReviewedAugust 22, 2016Trip type:FamilyEven though we arrived late at night and left early morning. Our kids enjoyed the spacious room and also the pool. Too bad we couldn't stay for breakfast. I have never slept 11 hours straight in my life!! (It was a great stay for me!!)StayedAugust 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- juanitatammyp“nice place to stay but not handy to the airport review by juanitatammyp”ReviewedAugust 16, 2016Trip type:BusinessTo far from airport and shopping if you do not rent a car your options are limited as to what you are able to do and see. The hotel shuttle driver was helpful but limited as to availability. Was not available to drive to a restaurant or shopping over the weekendStayedAugust 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 19, 2016Thank you for reviewing your stay at Radisson Hotel San Diego Rancho Bernardo. We offer a shuttle service that can take you anywhere within a five mile radius. This includes grocery stores, restaurants, and shopping centers such as the North County Mall in Escondido and Carmel Mountain Plaza. We will take your feedback under consideration so we can help improve in our service and hotel. Thank you again for your time and we hope to see you again soon!
- Darren BRancho Bernardo, United States“Never Stayed at a Radisson - Better than expecting review by Darren B from Rancho Bernardo, United States”ReviewedAugust 15, 2016Trip type:BusinessOverall the place was clean and put together. The room was much larger than expected (I don't mind at all) and I liked how open and well decorated MY room in particular was. And omg the bed was so comfortable (my preferences) one of the best nights sleep I've had in a hotel in a long time and I travel for work often!StayedAugust 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 17, 2016Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Radisson Hotel San Diego Rancho Bernardo. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the room and the beds! We hope you continue to choose us as your hotel for your hospitality needs and when you are on in San Diego for business. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you soon!
- Srinivas GBengaluru, India“San Diego - Radisson Hotel Rancho Bernardo review by Srinivas G from Bengaluru, India”ReviewedAugust 14, 2016Trip type:BusinessGood Hotel, but can be improved. Stay was good, staff were extremely good but I was not impressed by the internet connectivity, and variety in breakfast and food. Hotel is old-fashioned, but location is fantastic...You can go around for walking or just hang out in the nearest restaurantsStayedAugust 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 17, 2016Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Radisson Rancho Bernardo. Yes, we are near by restaurants and shopping centers that are walking distance. We also offer a shuttle that can take you anywhere within a five mile radius. We appreciate your comments and will take it under consideration. Guests' feedback is very important to us as we use this information to help us improve in our service and operation. Thank you again an we hope to see you in the future!
- Thomas JMilwaukee, United States“Large rooms--clean, friendly staff review by Thomas J from Milwaukee, United States”ReviewedAugust 13, 2016Trip type:FamilyRight off I-15, a few miles north of San Diego. Rooms spacious, & clean. Nice pool for families. Restaurant for breakfast in hotel. A little older--could use a bit of remodel--but very comfortable. Attentive staff.StayedAugust 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 17, 2016Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at Radisson Rancho Bernardo in San Diego, CA. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your comments and will take them under consideration. We hope to see you again in the future!
1-5 of 205 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC