Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 592 traveler reviews
Ranked #80 of 285 hotels in San Diego
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- W7273HJluisaSt. Louis, United States“Radisson in Rancho Cordova, is the best. review by W7273HJluisa from St. Louis, United States”ReviewedMarch 26, 2017Trip type:BusinessRecent one week stay for conference was completed with great hotel experience at the Radisson. Genuine friendly staff, clean and well maintained facilities, great food. There was nothing else that the staff could do from the moment you walk in tot he day you leave. Rooms were very spacey, and the Bed allowed me to get a full night sleep, so comfortable, 5 star treatment.StayedMarch 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 28, 2017Thank you for your response. We are so glad that you had such a great time here at our Radisson here in the beautiful San Diego. Our staff works hard to ensure that you have a pleasant stay from the moment you check in. We strive to have our hotel clean and comfortable for you and you family. We appreciate the feedback and we cant wait to see you again on your next visit!
- Al LRaymore, Missouri, United States“A great place to stay. review by Al L from Raymore, Missouri, United States”ReviewedMarch 25, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe hotel and facilities are neat and clean, the staff were friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable, the restaurant was very good, the food was great. Overall, a great place to stay! I will be staying here again in the future.StayedMarch 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 26, 2017Hi Al, Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Radisson San Diego Rancho Bernardo. We continue to do our best in providing the best and most hospitable service for our Guests that are here on business and leisure. We are excited to hear you will be returning and look forward to your next visit in San Diego!
- g0rd0nwilliamsOttawa, Canada“Radisson Rancho Bernardo review by g0rd0nwilliams from Ottawa, Canada”ReviewedMarch 24, 2017Trip type:BusinessGood place to stay if travelling on business in the San Diego - Rancho Bernardo area. All of the facilities you need including a buffet breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds.StayedMarch 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 26, 2017Hi Gordon, Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Radisson San Diego Rancho Bernardo. We appreciate your kind comments about our staff, rooms and food. Thank you again for choosing the Radisson Hotel as your place to stay while you are away on business. We look forward to your next visit here!
- patriciadO5395XWCornville, United States“Beyond what I expected review by patriciadO5395XW from Cornville, United States”ReviewedFebruary 24, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayStaff was well trained and professional, friendly and eager to be sure I enjoyed my stay. Coffee maker and refrigerator in room was great. Easy off and on the Freeway. Pool was heated but too cold for me to swim.StayedFebruary 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 27, 2017Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Radisson San Diego Rancho Bernardo. We are happy to hear we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay! Yes, we do have a nice little courtyard area with a heated pool and whirlpool. Maybe next time the weather will be nice enough for you and your family to fully enjoy it! We appreciate your comments and look forward to your return to San Diego!
- roddeypsMelbourne, United States“Clean, Affordable & Convenient review by roddeyps from Melbourne, United States”ReviewedFebruary 12, 2017Trip type:BusinessI was pleasantly surprised with the size and cleanliness of the room, especially for the price. Free hot breakfast and drink at the bar were a nice perk as well. Given its convenient proximity to Rancho Bernardo, it's a perfect hotel choice.StayedFebruary 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 13, 2017Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Radisson San Diego Rancho Bernardo. We are happy to hear we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay! Our rooms are considered larger than the usual standard rooms at other hotels around the area. We also offer a shuttle service to take Guests anywhere within a five mile radius. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your return to San Diego!
46-50 of 295 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC