Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 577 traveler reviews
Ranked #65 of 286 hotels in San Diego
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 433tammykPasadena, United States“Would visit again review by 433tammyk from Pasadena, United States”ReviewedNovember 14, 2017Trip type:BusinessGreat hotel, friendly staff, nice amenities (great breakfast) and Jim - C3 bartender (works Tuesday and Wednesday) is amazing. Very friendly and full of stories. Made my visits to C3 much more enjoyable with the light conversations.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 16, 2017433tammyk, Thanks for taking the time to write such nice things about our staff. Jim is awesome! I'm so glad you got the opportunity to interact with him during your stay. we hope to see you again in the future.
- sherileec2017Albany, United States“Great hotel review by sherileec2017 from Albany, United States”ReviewedNovember 13, 2017Trip type:BusinessI was only there 1 night but had dinner and breakfast. Room was very nice. Food was good except for my burger, but they didn't charge me for it. I wasn't there long enough to give a great rating, but the overnight stay was pleasant.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 14, 2017Sherileec2017, Thanks for the kind words about our hotel. We are very glad to hear your had a pleasant stay, I'm sorry the burger wasn't ups to par but I am glad to hear that the team was able to make it right for you. We hope to see you again in the near future, maybe for a longer stay!
- jingmrslToronto, Canada“Highly recommended Hotel to my colleagues review by jingmrsl from Toronto, Canada”ReviewedNovember 09, 2017Trip type:BusinessI had great hotel experience with Radisson in San Diego for a week at the end of the October 2017. My hotel balcony was facing the valleys and hills. At evenings I enjoyed the beautiful sunset views, and walked alone the parking cliffs. At night it was quiet, and I had good sleep. And this was important because I had early morning meeting and working schedules.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 10, 2017jingmrsl, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. You are right eastern facing part of the hotel does have some spectacular views of the hills and valleys. I'm glad we were able to make your stay a pleasant one. We hope to see you again in the future.
- PatrithiaUniontown, Pennsylvania“Very clean hotel. review by Patrithia from Uniontown, Pennsylvania”ReviewedOctober 31, 2017Trip type:BusinessHotel was very clean. Staff friendly and the shuttle added to the overall value and convenience. Would recommend to others. The buffet breakfast in the morning was very good and there was a lot of variety.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 03, 2017Patrithia, Thank you for taking the time share your experience at our hotel, were glad you enjoyed your time with us. On behalf of the entire staff, Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.
- 460anniezSan Diego, United States“Controller review by 460anniez from San Diego, United States”ReviewedOctober 28, 2017Trip type:BusinessI highly recommend business people to stay in this hotel in San Diego. It is located in a quiet location. Gym on site. Reasonable rate per night. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus service for trips within 5 miles. If you want to get out from the hotel to have a dinner, you can use the shuttle bus service.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 31, 2017460anniez, Thanks for the great review! Business travelers are our 'bread and butter' I'm glad to hear that we were able to make your stay a pleasant one. We hope to see you next time business brings you to San Diego.
6-10 of 293 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC