Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 883 traveler reviews
Ranked #2 of 21 hotels in Santa Maria
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Patti P“Comfortable and well located review by Patti P”ReviewedMay 25, 2017Trip type:BusinessIf you're flying into Santa Maria this is the place to stay! Located practically on the airport you can walk straight to it. There is a nice bar and restaurant in the hotel, as well as a pool. When traveling to Santa Maria I will stay here again. The room itself was clean and the bed was definitely comfortable, though the room had an odor to it.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 31, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the airport convenience as well as your comfortable room. We look forward to your next stay.
- adriannechsanta maria, United States“Nice review by adriannech from santa maria, United States”ReviewedMay 24, 2017Trip type:BusinessAnimal friendly, staff are very friendly, great restaurant, fun Friday entertainment, heated pool, work out room clean and bed very comfortable. Room service excellent, very safe. sunday brunch fantasticStayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 31, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to your next stay.
- 884gerivPort Hueneme, United States“Clean Hotel, Friendly Staff review by 884geriv from Port Hueneme, United States”ReviewedMay 18, 2017Trip type:BusinessNice, quiet location, clean hotel and friendly staff. I was in town on business and have stayed here before. It's been awhile, but the hotel has maintained its property. It's at the small airport, but the noise level was not an issue. Not sure if there were any flights the night I was there...StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Tony MSanta Maria, California“A great place to hold a convention review by Tony M from Santa Maria, California”ReviewedMay 11, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe entire process to hold this event was very easy, from the initial booking to set up, to the actual convention event itself. The staff was very professional but also very friendly, and efficient. The catering staff was the best ever, helping with every change in room setup, gave personalized attention to our handicapped attendees, and always helped us with a friendly smile. I highly recommend this hotel for a convention or a personal visit.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 212grammieSalem“Enjoying the Good Life review by 212grammie from Salem”ReviewedMay 11, 2017Trip type:CouplesA very comfortable hotel to stay traveling up the CA coast. Staff is very competent and friendly. Rooms are nicely decorated, beds are very comfortable. Exceptionally clean. Would recommend this place for anyone traveling in this area.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
61-65 of 402 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC