Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 883 traveler reviews
Ranked #2 of 21 hotels in Santa Maria
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- RITHA B“Did not take my breath away in a good way review by RITHA B”ReviewedApril 22, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe hotel was expensive, outdated, and cramped. The breakfast was not very good either considering it cost almost $15 per person. My daughter had to sleep on the pull out couch bed that was extremely uncomfortable and they only had one blanket for her. It was ridiculous.StayedApril 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 25, 2017Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We strive to make our guests feel comfortable during their stay. We will review the condition of your room with our housekeeping staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson Hotels standards. We hope to have another opportunity to exceed your expectations the next time you visit our area.
- 496dhavald“Comfortable stay in Santa Maria review by 496dhavald”ReviewedApril 17, 2017Trip type:FamilyEnjoyed my stay in Santa Maria at this moderately priced and very comfortable hotel. Smooth check-in and check-out; excellent customer service. This is a better lodging option in Santa Maria. A little bit out of the town, but Santa Maria is a small town anyway, and most everything is reachable in five minutes via car, so location was not an issue for us. We will stay here again.StayedApril 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- justindQ21HRbakersfield, United States“The best in santa maria review by justindQ21HR from bakersfield, United States”ReviewedApril 15, 2017Trip type:BusinessI spend 4 nights every week in Santa Maria I've stayed every where this is by far the best value and all around in Santa Maria.... the biggest and best amenity is their mattresses they are so soft and fluffy it like sleeping on a cloud.StayedApril 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 164theodorec“Radisson review by 164theodorec”ReviewedApril 11, 2017Trip type:BusinessExcellent. There were no issues. We look forward to using this facility for future programs. We have been using this facility for eight or more years and look forward to a long association. The individuals in our group will likely use it as well for personal and business purposes.StayedApril 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 619lesliekMODESTO, United States“VERY PLEASANT STAY - PET FRIENDLY review by 619lesliek from MODESTO, United States”ReviewedMarch 28, 2017Trip type:BusinessBe aware that you may not check in before 4pm without arranging for that ahead of time. The hotel is pet friendly and the rooms are lovely. The service is excellent. I would stay there again and the price is reasonable.StayedMarch 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 29, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel and service. We look forward to your next stay.
71-75 of 402 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC