Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 910 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 21 hotels in Santa Maria
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Tony MSanta Maria, California“A great place to hold a convention review by Tony M from Santa Maria, California”ReviewedMay 11, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe entire process to hold this event was very easy, from the initial booking to set up, to the actual convention event itself. The staff was very professional but also very friendly, and efficient. The catering staff was the best ever, helping with every change in room setup, gave personalized attention to our handicapped attendees, and always helped us with a friendly smile. I highly recommend this hotel for a convention or a personal visit.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 212grammieSalem“Enjoying the Good Life review by 212grammie from Salem”ReviewedMay 11, 2017Trip type:CouplesA very comfortable hotel to stay traveling up the CA coast. Staff is very competent and friendly. Rooms are nicely decorated, beds are very comfortable. Exceptionally clean. Would recommend this place for anyone traveling in this area.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- allen_jackMadera, California“Best stay so far. review by allen_jack from Madera, California”ReviewedMay 09, 2017Trip type:FamilyFriendly staff,easy check in and out. and the rooms are very clean. Our room this time was in a Great location with a balcony and very quite. There is coffee, a microwave and a refrig in the rooms. Also have Wifi, a swimming pool (heated), news paper, a fitness center and a cafe. Is a Great place to stay. Just don't get a room over the Bar, although they are quiet at 10pm.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 10, 2017Thank you for your great feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that is what your best stay yet!!! We look forward to your next stay.
- 882davidafBryantown, United States“Get an interior room review by 882davidaf from Bryantown, United States”ReviewedMay 04, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe hotel was nice, but I highly recommend getting an interior room. My room (450 block) had an exterior entrance that overlooked the pool. The problem with this room is that it's very loud due to the airport and wind.StayedApril 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 05, 2017Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize for your room location. Usually this area is quiet. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
- Shauna SChula Vista, United States“A Relaxing Stay in a Friendly Atmosphere review by Shauna S from Chula Vista, United States”ReviewedApril 28, 2017Trip type:CouplesGreat rates, convenient, nice restaurant with great wine list, friendly staff, good for small conferences and vacation get-aways, close to wineries and the ocean, wonderful strawberries to buy nearby.StayedApril 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 03, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your room, our restaurant and our wonderful local strawberries! We look forward to your next stay.
71-75 of 409 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC