Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 997 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 22 hotels in Santa Maria
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- S6341XHjameshRancho Cucamong, United States“pleasant stay in Santa Maria review by S6341XHjamesh from Rancho Cucamong, United States”ReviewedJuly 15, 2017Trip type:Coupleswe stayed here three nights and found it to have a Good location , safe , clean, near airport with access to local restaurants and stores, nice atrium and nice pool and good maid service. I would recommend it to anyone visiting the wine countryStayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 18, 2017Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and for the willingness to recommend us to others! That is awesome! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed visit and the wine country. We look forward to your next stay.
- RonaldT1194“Great room and great rates review by RonaldT1194”ReviewedJuly 14, 2017Trip type:BusinessI love this hotel. I only wish they had less expensive places to eat. Had to go out to eat on my budget. However, hotel is close to many restaurants including fast food of all kinds. Parking was a problem because of the MG Rally the week we were there and the blocked off the overflow parking lot to anyone except the MG cars.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 18, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to your next stay.
- Q5637VGjosephmTorrance, United States“Great Hotel review by Q5637VGjosephm from Torrance, United States”ReviewedJuly 06, 2017Trip type:FamilyStaff was all very pleasant. Pool is great. Right next to airport. Kids loved watching planes take off and land. Airport was not too loud to get rest. Beds are a little uncomfortable, Lumpy. Killed my backStayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 14, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, but we apologize for your bed not being comfortable. I will bring this to the attention of our Housekeeping supervisor to follow up on this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We certainly hope that you will give us another opportunity when your travels bring you to the area again.
- linda wMilwaukee, Wisconsin“nice stay review by linda w from Milwaukee, Wisconsin”ReviewedJuly 05, 2017Trip type:FamilyWe had a great stay. The beds are very comfortable. The hotel was easy to find. The pool and hot tub was a plus. The staff at the desk was very friendly and helpful. They have lots of booklets on things to do in the area.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 857christinaaCalifornia“Getaway review by 857christinaa from California ”ReviewedJuly 04, 2017Trip type:CouplesHusband and I just wanted to get away for the night. We had a good time together. This hotel is older and has had some updating. Our room still had a popcorn ceiling. There is one entrance in and out, with the main area open in the center. All four floors open to the center of the hotel. At 7:30 in the morning I was awakened to children running and screaming. I would stay again, but would request a room away from the elevator and the center of the hotel.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 06, 2017Glad to see that you and your husband were able to get out for the night. We apologize for the noise you experienced from other guests in our hotel. We hope you will return again soon when you travel back to the area.
96-100 of 453 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC