Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,032 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 22 hotels in Santa Maria
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- sunnys477“Spacious, clean and perfect for a quick overnighter review by sunnys477”ReviewedFebruary 17, 2015Trip type:FamilyHad to stop over in Santa Maria on our way down to Santa Barbara. The hotels in San Luis Obispo were booked so we found this one... So glad that I did. It was really clean, spacious, beds were comfortable and good value for what we paid. Glad that I chose this Radisson. Will be stopping by here again if we need to stop on our way south next time...StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 18, 2015Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
- Kenneth POntario, United States“Santa Maria review by Kenneth P from Ontario, United States”ReviewedFebruary 11, 2015Trip type:BusinessGreat hotel with very clean rooms Great hotel with very clean roomsGreat hotel with very clean roomsGreat hotel with very clean roomsGreat hotel with very clean roomsGreat hotel with very clean roomsGreat hotel with very clean roomsGreat hotel with very clean roomsGreat hotel with very clean roomsGreat hotel with very clean roomsGreat hotel with very clean roomsGreat hotel with very clean roomsGreat hotel with very clean roomsStayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 13, 2015Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the Radisson Hotel Santa Maria. We look forward to your next stay.
- Scot HValejo, United States“Just another hotel review by Scot H from Valejo, United States”ReviewedFebruary 09, 2015Trip type:FamilyFound nothing special about this hotel, but on the other hand everything was as it should be. I would recommend it only because I found everything to be "adequate" and it was convenient and average in price. I give it 5 out of 10.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 10, 2015Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here at the Radisson Hotel Santa Maria. In reviewing your response I noticed areas where you rated us below what I consider to be acceptable. If you have a moment and are willing to share any specifics it would help me to remedy these concerns. However, regardless of your response to my request I want to make sure that you feel your comments and concerns were heard. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel and ask for Gabby. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the future!
- JaySheth1Huntington Beach, California“Stay @ Radisson Inn in Santa Maria, CA review by JaySheth1 from Huntington Beach, California”ReviewedFebruary 02, 2015Trip type:BusinessGood location. Excellent staff. Quality of food not good in the restaurant. The fish served is not fresh! Also, breakfast buffet is not innovative or fresh. Would not recommmend dining. Excellent rooms with very good beds. Good choice of nes papers.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 06, 2015Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff and property as well as taking the time to review your stay with us here at the Radisson Hotel Santa Maria. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the “Be Our Guest” Breakfast and other food provided in the Vintner's Restaurant. Our goal is to ensure fresh food is provided and that each item is available for all of our guests. Your review gives us the opportunity to correct any deficiencies we may have in our service. I will address the incident with our Food and Beverage Department so this doesn't occur again in the future.
- Connie LYorba Linda, United States“Great Location review by Connie L from Yorba Linda, United States”ReviewedJanuary 28, 2015Trip type:BusinessGreat food options, great rooms, and great customer service. Hotel is centrally located, near freeway. Beds are comfortable. Food is good. Good for business or pleasure. If you love flying, ask for a room near the airstrip.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 30, 2015Thank you for your kind words in regards to our hotel and staff! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback on your experience here at the Radisson Hotel Santa Maria. We hope we are able to accommodate you again in the future.
406-410 of 476 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC