Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 339 traveler reviews
Ranked #6 of 29 hotels in Schaumburg
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Tammy PIndianapolis, United States“Not worth the expense! review by Tammy P from Indianapolis, United States”ReviewedAugust 08, 2016Trip type:FamilyStayed for two nights. First morning left room at 8:00am and came back at 2:30pm and the room had not been freshened up; no new towels, bed not made, dirty coffee cup still there, etc. Never was there a complimentary breakfast of any quantity offered. Was leaving early (7:00am) second morning and there was no coffee, no drinks, no snacks, no breakfast offered for our trip, which every other hotel we have ever stayed in has some kind of breakfast offered. Was not happy with out stay at all.StayedAugust 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 28, 2016We apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We do have packages available that include breakfast, but our standard rates do not. I will follow up with Housekeeping to see why during your first morning with us the room not made up by 2:30pm. Thank you for you comments, I will look into your concerns.
- Julie CMarion“Hotel is very nice but customer service is lacking review by Julie C from Marion”ReviewedAugust 02, 2016Trip type:Friends getawayBooked 2 hotels rooms, told at check in rooms would be on the same floor and close together since they couldn't give me adjoining rooms. Rooms weren't ready for early check in and when I came back, rooms were on different floors at opposite end of hotel. Front desk said "there was nothing they could do for me"StayedAugust 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 07, 2016Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Room assignments are subject to availability. We always try to accommodate multiple room reservations as best we can. I apologize that you were told one thing and then we were not able to accommodate that. I will follow up with the front desk staff to ensure this does not happen again. Thank you.
- Dave Hknoxville, United States“Excellent Hotel... review by Dave H from knoxville, United States”ReviewedJuly 25, 2016Trip type:BusinessBrand new hotel. Staff is friendly and helpful. The only drawback was the lack of a microwave in the room. But there is a restaurant in the hotel that serves good food. rooms are clean and comfortable. TV has plenty of channels. towels are nice and thick. I would recommend this hotel.StayedJuly 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 04, 2016Thank you for your review of our property. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We'll see you the next time you are in the area.
- Andrew TKalamazoo, United States“A good experience after O'Hara was closed review by Andrew T from Kalamazoo, United States”ReviewedJuly 24, 2016Trip type:Solo travelExcellent order and cleaness and dedicated service people. I was very tired after traveling from Europe and learning that my flight to Kalamazoo schedule was change several times and at 2 AM was cancelled. No hotels around and no way to get a taxi. Only a lady at O'Hara Hilton (sold-out) helped me to get to Radisson with a taxi called from far away. I barerly survived this 30 hrs trip at calm and ellegant Radisson. Thank you.StayedJuly 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 01, 2016We are glad we could be a bright spot in an otherwise difficult trip for you. Thank you for taking the time to write your about the nice experience you had while staying at the Radisson. Please look for another Radisson next time you travel. And if you are ever at O'Hare again, you know where we are.
- Martin OAppleton Wi., United States“Radisson Schaumburg review by Martin O from Appleton Wi., United States”ReviewedJuly 18, 2016Trip type:BusinessThis hotel is very clean. The food is great in the restuarant. Nice patio, pool, and fitness center. The staff is very friendly and professional. I am looking forward to the opening of the concierge room which I have been told will happen on July 18th. The lobby and Bar are very spacious and comfortable. The hotel is very easy to get to off from High Way 90.StayedJuly 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 01, 2016Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Schaumburg area.
121-125 of 138 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC