Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,097 traveler reviews
Ranked #3 of 10 hotels in Scranton
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- rolandos16“Radisson Stay review by rolandos16”ReviewedOctober 23, 2017Trip type:FamilyHotel is in good location. Our spacious room was exceptional with 2 TV and wifi connection. A little delay in our checked in due to full occupation, but resolved in a timely manner. Staff are professional and all our needs were provided.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- HeadMassageNYCNew York“No Maids and Roaches! review by HeadMassageNYC from New York”ReviewedOctober 19, 2017Trip type:BusinessWe were there for 3 days. Absolutely no maid service. We called each night upon return to the room after 6pm to get clean towels, toilet paper, coffee and cups. The last night we found roaches, I guess since the trash kept building up.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 22, 2017I am very sorry to read your recent review and will share your concerns with our entire staff as we always strive for further excellence. While we always honor Do Not Disturb requests, I m glad that our evening housekeeping staff was able to accommodate. Our staff is always available for all service requests with 24 hour service. Opinions are always welcome, but I am disappointed at assumptive or speculative posts when I read them at either our facility or online in general. While fall is the most spectacular season in our area, Fall in the northeast US does offer a few occasional insects seeking to take refuge indoors as the temperatures and environment change. The occasional ladybug, stink bug or millipede are not enjoyable to see, but we do find them on occasion as well as all residents do. I apologize that this was part of your experience. We continually strive for Excellence and are very proud of our most recent 100% Cleanliness Score on our latest inspection. We hope to have another chance to showcase this to you in the future.
- josephgJ1449VYPhiladelphia, United States“Business in Scranton review by josephgJ1449VY from Philadelphia, United States”ReviewedOctober 17, 2017Trip type:BusinessGreat building and preservation of the former Lackawanna Train Station. Restaurant and hall were magnificent with incredible stonework and stained glass. Location was close to areas where I had to go for business in Scranton. Suggestions: 1. have well attended check out desk in the morning. Had to wait two minutes to see someone. 2. Clean the windowsStayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- johnvC8297BSMedford, United States“Very disappointed! review by johnvC8297BS from Medford, United States”ReviewedOctober 17, 2017Trip type:CouplesHotel falls well below Carlson standards. Room was dirty. Sheets were polyester and worn. Bathroom was dirty. Air conditioner was very noisy. Room service trays were left in hallway overnight in several rooms. Front desk stall and housekeeping staff are poorly trained. Very disappointed. Hilton, Scranton is a much better choice!StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 19, 2017Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We recently completed a full renovation of our guest rooms and lobby areas and we have a very committed staff. We will review the conditions of your room with our housekeeping staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson Hotels standards.
- Tara KWilkes-Barre, United States“Historically Extravagent review by Tara K from Wilkes-Barre, United States”ReviewedOctober 17, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayThe staff were very polite and attentive and the overall atmosphere of the hotel is great! Breakfast was not included and they charge $5/day for parking, but otherwise it's a beautiful hotel and the food is good.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
11-15 of 392 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC