Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,252 traveler reviews
Ranked #4 of 10 hotels in Scranton
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Anna BScranton, PA, United States“Beautiful hotel, but housekeeping needs work review by Anna B from Scranton, PA, United States”ReviewedJanuary 20, 2015Trip type:CouplesThe hotel was beautiful, but our housekeeping was awful. Used earplugs and urine stains in the bathroom as well as chocolate crumbs, pudding cups and unopened medicines left in the room made the experience less enjoyable for us.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Reg1101Dalton, Massachusetts“Pleasant Stay review by Reg1101 from Dalton, Massachusetts”ReviewedJanuary 17, 2015Trip type:FamilyWe attended my nephew's wedding at The Radisson Lackawanna Scranton, PA. Room was excellent. I recommend trying to get on the 6th floor that faces the front. Great views and nice big windows. I can honestly say everything about the place was fantastic. The employees were all very friendly and helpful. If I ever find myself in Scranton again, I will definitely stay there.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Nancy LJupiter, United States“I do not recommend this hotel review by Nancy L from Jupiter, United States”ReviewedJanuary 14, 2015Trip type:FamilyIn regard to the guest rooms at this hotel, without a doubt, this is the worst hotel we have ever had the misfortune to visit. We changed our room three times during our stay. One or all of the rooms had the following problems; unsanitary/dirty, damaged furniture, stained carpeting, furniture and curtains, malfunctioning toilets, broken toilet paper holder, broken hair dryer, no comforter on the bed, no shower cap, dirty microwave dirty refrigerator. A refrigerator, microwave and used room service food tray, from another room, was left outside our room for two days, we called and asked to have it removed. We did not receive daily housekeeping services or clean towels, no decaf coffee and the "upgraded amenities" were not existent. I asked to speak with the General Manager, but was told he was unavailable, I left my name at the front desk and asked to have him contact me at his convenience, he never contacted me. I cannot believe that the Radisson corporation would allow such dilapidated hotel to operate under their name and I am especially upset at the rate I was charged to stay in this hotel. To add insult to injury after we checked out of your hotel our flight on US Air was cancelled and they put us up for a night, where? At the Radisson! With all of the problems with the rooms, I must comment that all of the staff that we encountered were exceedingly professional, polite and accommodating. From my own observations the staff was inundated with complaints from registered guests, they remained calm and did their best to rectify the problems, but there is little they can do to solve the horrific conditions of the guest rooms. Those staff members who names I recall were Shoshanna (front desk), Patrick and Chris from the restaurants, the gentlemen who transported us to and from the airport, the maintenance man Gene (?) and Michael the Housekeeping manager. The breakfast menu was quite good and all of the restaurant staff were outstanding. The only saving grace at this hotel is the quality of its staff. A hotel that is full of promise and missed opportunities.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 18, 2015Thank you for taking the time to respond to our TripAdvisor site about your stay with us. I would love to be able to discuss your stay further, please feel free to contact myself directly at the hotel at your earliest convenience or email myself directly at firstname.lastname@example.org I do apologize about what you had experienced during your stay and want to help rectify the situation immediately!
- Mario HDrums, United States“Hotel Review review by Mario H from Drums, United States”ReviewedJanuary 06, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayWe stayed at this hotel for a friend's wedding. The hotel was a great place for a wedding. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Highly recommended. Very nice area, which was close to wedding ceremony and the square in Scranton. The staff was very nice. No problems.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Lynn HBlack Lick, United States“Excellent review by Lynn H from Black Lick, United States”ReviewedJanuary 06, 2015Trip type:FamilyEverything was perfect. Staff was helpful and pleasant, the room was clean and comfortable - so much so, that I didn't want to get out of bed. The hotel is close to major highways and was easy to find. The food at the in house restaurants was excellent as well. This hotel was picked for our family as a member was getting married we'd never been there before - but we'll be back.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
386-390 of 458 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC