Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,145 traveler reviews
Ranked #4 of 10 hotels in Scranton
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- John LMedina, Ohio“On Track for Success review by John L from Medina, Ohio”ReviewedSeptember 21, 2017Trip type:BusinessI really have not stayed at many Radissons over the years. However, the novelty of this Radisson made its selection over other hotel options in Scranton a necessity. The original Lakawana train station has been preserved as an attractive hotel, staffed by attentive professionals that did work hard to ensure our comfort. Certainly, there are better hotels (not in Scranton, however), hence the "very good" rating. The mattress and room were attractive and comfortable. I would have preferred a king sized bed rather than two smalllish queen beds. While the double was all that was available when we travelled, I do not like queen beds. Would I return? I say "Definately!"StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Y1272KSscottfscranton, United States“MUSTY review by Y1272KSscottf from scranton, United States”ReviewedSeptember 19, 2017Trip type:BusinessHotel rooms were full of old, wet dog smell. reserved with the room rate ($20 more than the typical rate) that included breakfast. I received a 5 dollar off coupon when I checked in but still had to pay for breakfast.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 22, 2017Oh my Goodness! I certainly do apologize. We certainly are not musty as we recently completed an entire guest room renovation as well as public areas. I wish we had the opportunity to correct for you, but we will check the AC filter and other matters in that room to identify what may be the issue. We have received your guest survey and have the room number. Our Front Office Manager is reaching out to you as well regarding the breakfast that you received the wrong voucher. Certainly a mistake on our end which we will correct. I am glad you enjoyed the daily Breakfast Buffet. I apologize you received the wrong voucher and do wish our staff had an opportunity to correct this. We take incredible pride in offering Excellence at this beautiful modern historic hotel and hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for your feedback.
- Chris GDurham NC“Great hotel in Scranton review by Chris G from Durham NC”ReviewedSeptember 17, 2017Trip type:FamilyThis hotel is a converted railway station with all the problems related to trying to set rooms in a very old building not designed as a hotel. In most cases it works well although some rooms have very high windows which you can not see out of unless you are 7 feet tall. Location is great as you are near city center and some pretty fabulous restaurants.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Mike WGlastonbury CT, United States“Great Property review by Mike W from Glastonbury CT, United States”ReviewedSeptember 14, 2017Trip type:BusinessGreat Hotel, fully upgraded mixes old with new Hotel is right in walking distance of downtown, very convenient Close to the University of Scranton At night you can always watch a soccer game or lacrosse game going on at back side of hotelStayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- R5559HQkevinmGuelph, ON, Canada“Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton review by R5559HQkevinm from Guelph, ON, Canada”ReviewedSeptember 04, 2017Trip type:FamilyThis Hotel could not be a better location, central to everything and very easy to get in and out of the city. It has a delightful old world charm of a grand railway station but all the new amenities. Well worth the price and the staff was helpful and courteous.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
41-45 of 410 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC