Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,327 traveler reviews
Ranked #8 of 35 hotels in SeaTac
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- lynnf8Chehalis, United States“SeaTac stay review by lynnf8 from Chehalis, United States”ReviewedMarch 29, 2017Trip type:BusinessExcellent food, good business and fitness center. Room clean and spacious. Bed comfortable, lots of pillows and very nice linens. Front staff very helpful. I stay about once a month. Location is excellent, right across from the airport. Had a fire alarm(false) in the middle of the night and it went very well. The alarm system is both audible and visual. They even have recycle containers in the room. Mini refrigerator and microwave as well as a coffee pot.StayedMarch 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 31, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our amenities to your satisfaction. We look forward to your next stay.
- Cathryn BSeattle“Excellent Quiet Airport Hotel review by Cathryn B from Seattle”ReviewedMarch 26, 2017Trip type:BusinessWhile very close to the airport, this hotel offers quiet rooms with a lake view. They also have a very nice indoor swimming pool that overlooks the lake. You can walk next door to 13 Coins for dinner or eat in their nice restaurant. They also have a deal where you can park your car there for a week.StayedMarch 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 31, 2017Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. We are glad to hear that you found our location and services to your satisfaction. We look forward to your next stay.
- FunFamilyAnchorageAnchorage, Alaska“Excellent place to stay to catch early a.m. flight review by FunFamilyAnchorage from Anchorage, Alaska”ReviewedMarch 17, 2017Trip type:FamilyWe stayed here because we flew from Anchorage to Las Vegas, with plane change in Seattle, and we had an early morning flight the next day. Traveling as a family, it was a good alternative to spending 8-9 hours overnight at the airport. It was convenient to walk to the hotel from the airport, and our 6 year old could handle it. The front desk staff was kind and attentive, and explained the shuttle bus and how to get back to the airport in the morning, and also accurately answered our questions about TSA line wait times. The room was clean and comfortable, and not expensive. The kids left their toothbrushes in their checked bags, so the front desk provided them toothbrushes. In the morning, the shuttle bus was waiting and left promptly on schedule.StayedMarch 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 18, 2017Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. We are so happy to hear that our service and staff left a wonderful lasting impression. We look forward to your next stay.
- David BUnited States“Excellent review by David B from United States”ReviewedMarch 15, 2017Trip type:BusinessHighly recommend if staying near the airport. My number one choice. Great location, staff, rooms. Takes only 5 minutes from baggage claim to hotel door. Could walk it if so inclined. Wish I’d had time to stay longer. Next time.StayedMarch 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 18, 2017Thank you very much for highly recommending our hotel to others. We are so excited to see that we became your number one choice. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and we look forward to seeing you back again soon.
- David HBillings“Long Layover review by David H from Billings”ReviewedMarch 11, 2017Trip type:CouplesConvenient location for a short stay between flights. From baggage claim it is a 5 minute walk. Hotel is showing signs of age a could use a remodel. Bathroom door was splintered and carpet stained. Had to pay for a full night for a 5 hour stay.StayedMarch 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 18, 2017Thank you for reaching our and writing your review. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
61-65 of 383 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC