Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 124 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Sheffield
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- mouse6719Lima, Ohio“Just One More time! review by mouse6719 from Lima, Ohio”ReviewedOctober 23, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayOver 27 years of visiting this Hotel Property, this is the BEST stay that I have ever had! During the years this hotel at 4900 Hatch Bld. has switched owners several times and declined in quality each time until I refused to stay at the convenient location. Then I was told that it was now a Radisson Hotel, by my Daughter and that I should just give it "One more try". I am glad that I did, because it was "Wonderful"! Clean, Convenient, affordable and the Breakfast was "Awesome"! The Staff was GREAT!StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 30, 2017Hello mouse6719, Thank you for giving us a second chance. We are constantly improving our operations and we strive to let our "yes I can" attitude stand out. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to town. Thank you again for your business!
- doristinebRancho Cucamonga, United States“Injecting Standards into Refurbished Facility review by doristineb from Rancho Cucamonga, United States”ReviewedOctober 09, 2017Trip type:FamilyBuilding has been under several large and small hospitality labels. Currently going through renovation and refurbishing -- rooms and general facility. HOWEVER, conference accommodations, fitness center, rooms/beds, staff attention---are EXCELLENTStayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 30, 2017Hi doristineb, Thank you for your kind review! We are continually working to improve this property and are thrilled our hard work is paying off. We want to thank you again for your business and we look forward to seeing you again if your travels should bring you our way!
- Sheila P“Nice Place review by Sheila P”ReviewedOctober 01, 2017Trip type:CouplesVery nice hotel with extremely reasonable rates. Rooms are a bit small, but were clean and furnished nicely. The hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful. The hotel bar and grill is also very good and they had live music both Friday and Saturday night free to hotel guests!StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 30, 2017Hi Sheila, I wanted to thank you for your kind review! We hope to see you again in the future if your travels bring you our way. Thank you again for your business and staying with us.
- Barbara CMiami, Florida“Radisson @ Muscle Shoals: excellent value review by Barbara C from Miami, Florida”ReviewedSeptember 19, 2017Trip type:FamilyWe left Miami because of the hurricane Irma and spent 4 nights there. Every staff member was super nice and extremely accommodating. They brought a fridge and a microwave in our room and even gave us a huge bag of snacks and water bottles, donated by a local Church. Breakfast was included and really good. The room rate was excellent!StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 21, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay during a troubling time. We hope you will visit us again in the future, but under better circumstances. Thank you again for your business!
- mosaic2001Germantown, Tennessee“A Boutique style Hotel review by mosaic2001 from Germantown, Tennessee”ReviewedSeptember 09, 2017Trip type:FamilyLoved the staff, clean rooms and free breakfast. Was in town for school and family reunion. We were very impressed with this little hotel. Reminded us of some of the Boutique Hotels we have resided in during our travels. Will return.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 30, 2017Hi mosaic2001, We really appreciate your feedback and kind words. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our area.
11-15 of 45 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC