Experience lavish relaxation in our free-form pool
In our restaurants, shoes must be worn and bathing suits must be covered. After 6:30 p.m., men must wear slacks or tailored Bermuda-length shorts and collared shirts (no T-shirts or tank tops). Women may wear dresses, skirts, slacks or tailored Bermuda-length shorts (no "short shorts" or cut-offs). Note: The resort allows sleeveless shirts and/or tailored Bermuda-length shorts for men at all bars and restaurants except the Tradewinds Restaurant.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
- 229 rooms and suites
- Two restaurants and two bars
- 12,000 square feet of meeting facilities
- 10 meeting rooms
- Fitness centre - open 24/7
- Free-form, 300-foot pool with a swim-up bar and two waterfalls - open 24/7
- Two cold-concept tubs - open 24/7
- 1,200 feet of beachfront access
- Beachside gardens
- On-site recreation (windsurfing, sailing, PADI-certified scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking and tennis)
- 24-hour business centre
- Free Wi-Fi