Experience lavish relaxation in our free-form pool
In the heart of Spice Island, where stunning views of palm trees and natural beauty abound, our hotel spa offers relaxing services in an environment surrounded by the rhythm of the ocean waves and the fresh aroma of the island breeze. End a long day of business meetings with an indulgent massage, the ultimate stress reliever that’s just steps from your hotel room.
In our restaurants, shoes must be worn and bathing suits must be covered. After 6:30 p.m., men must wear slacks or tailored Bermuda-length shorts and collared shirts (no T-shirts or tank tops). Women may wear dresses, skirts, slacks or tailored Bermuda-length shorts (no "short shorts" or cut-offs). Note: The resort allows sleeveless shirts and/or tailored Bermuda-length shorts for men at all bars and restaurants except the Tradewinds Restaurant.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
- 229 rooms and suites
- Two restaurants and two bars
- 12,000 square feet of meeting facilities
- Nine meeting rooms
- Fitness centre - open 24/7
- Free-form, 300-foot pool with a swim-up bar and two waterfalls - open 24/7
- Two cold-concept tubs - open 24/7
- 1,200 feet of beachfront access
- Beachside gardens
- On-site recreation (windsurfing, sailing, PADI-certified scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking and tennis)
- 24-hour business centre
- Free Wi-Fi