Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.0 of 5 stars Based on 282 traveler reviews
Ranked #10 of 12 hotels in Saint Joseph
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- tmjackson441“Awesome night stay review by tmjackson441”ReviewedJuly 31, 2017Trip type:CouplesGreat staff,,clean rooms!!!the water in the jacuzzi tub was hot!!!!If you know what i mean!!!!It does hold 2 very nicely!!!Bed was comfy.located close to great places to eat!!Give it a try you will love itStayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- jennifermD8762MNAtlanta, United States“Do yourself a favor and find another place review by jennifermD8762MN from Atlanta, United States”ReviewedJuly 30, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayOld & dirty. A lot of things (elevators, ice machines, toilets, key cards, lights, hot tub) not working or out of order. Staff not friendly or helpful. The smoke-free room reeked of smoke. The bathroom had mold and peeling wallpaper. Housekeeping was a no-show for the 3 days we stayed there.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 02, 2017Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Should you have any concerns arise during or after your next stay, please reach out to any of our employees directly.
- Julie MLees Summit“Has potential review by Julie M from Lees Summit”ReviewedJuly 24, 2017Trip type:FamilyThis hotel has potential but clearly needs updating and a manager that knows how to handle a convention size crowd. I have stayed at other Radissons and never had a bad experience. This, unfortunately was the exception.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- T6420XHwilliampSt. Joseph, MO, United States“Never again review by T6420XHwilliamp from St. Joseph, MO, United States”ReviewedJuly 24, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayExcuses, excuses, excuses. Want to be a class hotel, then start acting like one. Location was fine, but this hotel needs a lot of work especially with the Radisson name on it. It is the only one 'downtown' so perhaps that is the reason for the 'we'll get by' attitude.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 25, 2017Thank you for taking the time to rate our property. We are sorry your stay did not meet your expectations. Should you have any concerns during or after your stay, please reach out to any of our employees directly.
- 409rhondahWestboro, United States“Not safe or clean review by 409rhondah from Westboro, United States”ReviewedMay 26, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayOur room was not clean and the bed looked like it had been there for a very long time. Someone tried to get in our room in the middle of the night. Did not feel safe! I would not recommend this hotel unless they do some serious upgrades and cleaning.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 28, 2017Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry to know that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of your room, comfort of your bed and the inconvenience caused during your stay. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would like for our valued guests to have. The security and safety of our guest is a matter we take very seriously and your well-being is our top priority. Your feedback will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that situations like this wont happen again in the future. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
11-15 of 74 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC