Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,430 traveler reviews
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Bridgetown
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Richard BCloverdale, CA, United States“Great Beach review by Richard B from Cloverdale, CA, United States”ReviewedMarch 11, 2015Trip type:FamilyWe enjoyed our two-day stay at this beach hotel in Barbados. Friendly staff and wonderful views. The hotel provided free coffee, water and fruit for early risers - for some reason these disappeared at 8:00 AM.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 13, 2015Dear Richard B, We are so happy that you had a great time at the Radisson Aquatica . Carlisle Bay is indeed a wonderful beach, particularly for various aquatic activities. Thank you for using our complimentary Grab and Run service, this energetic start to the day is available until our breakfast buffet is open in the main restaurant. We appreciate your review and hope to extend warm hospitality to you on your next visit to Barbados . Kind Regards Gerry Lewis General Manager
- Mr Eric SLondon, United Kingdom“Disappointed review by Mr Eric S from London, United Kingdom”ReviewedMarch 08, 2015Trip type:CouplesRadisson hotels are normally good properties but this particular one is below standard. It is very basic. The beach facing rooms are large and pleasant but the lighting is very poor. Just 3 lamps. The bathroom was very bright but the plug would not stay in bath to get water to stay . The pool area is very tight with just 6 decent sunbeds. The alternative being the beach with plastic sunbeds. The breakfast was adequate but the dinner menu did not have a good variety so ate at another hotel. Fortunately we were there for just one night otherwise we would have checked out.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 820victorb“Good stay review by 820victorb”ReviewedMarch 07, 2015Trip type:Solo travelGreat place, few small negatives but overall a great location great beach.Very quiet place. Could definitely use some local music/entertainment poolside especially evenings and weekends. Food choices limited unfortunately,but adequate alternate restaurants nearby. good location local bus service greatStayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 16, 2015Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
- B8267EYwilliamm“Tired Hotel and Spotty Service review by B8267EYwilliamm”ReviewedMarch 04, 2015Trip type:CouplesStayed at the hotel before and after a cruise. One night each stay. Hotel is tired and shows it age. Having said that, the rooms do seem to have new case goods, soft goods and a large flat screen TV. The tiredness of the basic box just overwhelms the refresh. Pool is very small. Beach should be nice but is a wee bit overcrowded. They need more umbrellas as well. Also several locals walking around offering massages, water sport activities, etc … approaching guests on the beach. Made both my wife and me uncomfortable. Neptune's grill food offerings by the pool are weak. Go next store to the Cruising Club -- sit outside in your bathing suit upstairs for a great view and great food. Main restaurant has great location and should be a highlight. Unfortunately the food is below average and the service complements the food well. We walked to the Hilton for Sunday brunch. It is about a quarter mile down the road. Wonderful meal, outstanding service and significantly better beach and pool area. Night and day comparison as they say. If I ever return to Barbados I will stay at the Hilton. What was I thinking? Finally -- beware of Saturday afternoon check-in after a cruise. We knew check-in time was at 3PM and spent the day at the beach and pool. What we didn't know was that it would take forever to get checked-in. Seems that the hotel front desk could have completed much of the check-in work on a pre check-in basis … after all we were there from 9AM on … Fortunately for us the hotel had our reserved room type. Not the case for many frustrated guests.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 10, 2015Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay and services provided by staff, in regards to room upgrades, lack of beach amenities, food quality, and a long check-in process. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience as your comments are valued and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
- Betty JBrampton, Canada“Disappointed in Radisson review by Betty J from Brampton, Canada”ReviewedMarch 04, 2015Trip type:FamilyThis hotel was booked because of the reviews it received. Something must have gone wrong because our stay was very disappointing. From check-in, room assigned, and overall atmosphere, we were very disappointed. We most likely will not stay there again.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 11, 2015Dear Betty J, I am disheartened to learn that your recent experience did not live up to your expectations, we offer sincerest apologies . I would be happy to discuss the specific areas of concern with you directly, I can be reached at Gerry.email@example.com . I appreciate your review and hope you would reconsider a second visit. Kind Regards Gerry Lewis General Manager
311-315 of 361 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC