Walk to shopping and the cinema at Rainbow Centre
Attached to Rainbow Centre, Radisson Hotel Sudbury makes it easy to find fun things to do during your visit. Browse the centre’s shops, grab a bite to eat, kick back and watch a movie at Imagine Cinemas, or pump some iron with free access to World Gym. Our location close to the Highway 55/80 intersection makes it easy to explore other local attractions, such as Science North and Dynamic Earth. Corporate guests can find a number of federal, provincial and municipal offices within walking distance.
- Sudbury Kartways (2.3 km)
Fuel your need for speed with a race at Sudbury Kartways, and then stick around for practice at the batting cages or a game of mini golf.
Phone: +1 (705) 566-9266
- Dynamic Earth (5.3 km)
Part of Science North, Dynamic Earth lets you pan for gold, explore the mining process and witness the renowned Big Nickel.
Phone: +1 (705) 522-3701
Shopping and entertainment:
- Imagine Cinemas - Downtown Movie Lounge (walking distance)
Part of the Rainbow Centre, Imagine Cinemas shows feature films with comfy lounge seating just a short walk from the hotel.
- Rainbow Centre (walking distance)
The Radisson is part of Rainbow Centre, giving you immediate access to World Gym and the mall’s shops, restaurants and offices.
Phone: +1 (705) 675-2287
Other points of interest:
- Art Gallery of Sudbury (1.8 km)
View exhibits with works by local and national artists at Art Gallery of Sudbury. The gallery also offers art classes, lectures and a variety of special events.
Phone: +1 (705) 675-4871
- Inco Superstack (8.7 km)
This Sudbury landmark towers 380 metres high, making it the second-tallest chimney in the world and the tallest in Canada.
- Timberwolf Golf Club (9.3 km)
Golfers of all skill levels can find challenges at Timberwolf Golf Club, one of the city’s leading courses.
Phone: +1 (705) 524-9653
- Sudbury Community Arena (1 km)
- Curl Sudbury (2.2 km)
- Cambrian Arena (2.3 km)
- Carmichael Arena (3.7 km)
- Adanac Ski Hill (6.1 km)
- Gerry McCrory Countryside Sports Complex (7.5 km)
- McClelland Community Centre and Arena (7.8 km)
- Coniston Curling Club (12.8 km)
- Toe Blake Memorial Arena (12.8 km)
- Dr. Edgar Leclair Community Centre and Arena (13.2 km)
- The Garson Arena (13.4 km)
- Raymond Plourde Arena (15.8 km)
- T.M. Davies Community Centre and Arena (16.4 km)
- Lively Ski Hill (17 km)
- Chelmsford Community Centre and Arena (22.3 km)
- Centennial Community Centre and Arena (23.5 km)
- Capreol Community Centre and Arena (32 km)
- I.J. Coady Memorial Arena (45 km)