Savor international flavors at our on-site restaurants
Featuring all-day dining, Café@66 presents classic Western cuisine at its finest. Located on the first floor, this chic dining space can accommodate up to 110 guests and offers both a buffet and an à la carte menu. Signature dishes include:
- Beef carpaccio with artichoke and truffle custard
- Black Angus tomahawk beefsteak
- Cream of mushroom with truffle oil
- House-cured salmon gravlax with pickled cucumber
- Sakura crème brûlée and macarons
- Shellfish bisque and crab tortellini
- Slow-braised veal cheek with mashed potatoes and shallots
Transport your taste buds to northern China’s Guangdong province when you dine at China Station, the stylish 89-seat restaurant on the hotel's second floor. Chef Steven Han prepares fresh Chinese cuisine in the restaurant's centerpiece—a beautiful traditional oven specifically designed to roast duck.
Fun and festive, Lounge@66 draws visitors and locals to the hotel's first-floor lobby for alcoholic and non-alcoholic concoctions. Accommodating up to 60 people, the lounge is the perfect place to enjoy gourmet coffees and "hip sip" teas in the afternoon and have refreshing aperitifs before dinner at one of the adjacent restaurants.
Instead of venturing out for a meal, stay in your room and treat yourself to breakfast in bed, a midday snack or a quiet dinner after a long day.
China Station hours
Lunch: daily, 11:30-14:00
Dinner: daily, 17:30-22:00
Daily, 24 hours
- Italian Concession (4 km)
- Five Avenues Historical Street (6 km)
- Food pedestrian street (6 km)