Global fare and fresh ingredients shine at our restaurants
Featuring all-day dining, Café@66 presents classic Western cuisine at its finest. Located on the first floor, this chic dining space can accommodate up to 110 guests and offers both a buffet and an à la carte menu.
Signature dishes include:
- Beef carpaccio with artichoke and truffle custard, Parmesan and focaccia bread
- Black Angus tomahawk beefsteak
- Cream of mushroom with truffle oil
- House-cured salmon gravlax with pickled cucumber and rye bread
- Sakura crème brûlée and macarons
- Shellfish bisque and crab tortellini
- Slow-braised veal cheek with mashed potatoes and shallots
Transport your palate to northern China and the province of Guangdong at China Station, the stylish 89-seat haven of Chinese gastronomy on the hotel's second floor. Chef Steven Han focuses on fresh Chinese cuisine, nowhere more impressive than in the restaurant's centerpiece—a beautiful traditional oven specifically designed to roast duck.
Fun and festive, Lounge@66 draws guests and locals to the hotel's first-floor lobby for alcoholic and non-alcoholic concoctions. Accommodating up to 60 persons, the lounge serves a selection of gourmet coffees and unique "hip sip" teas for afternoon refreshment and is the perfect spot to enjoy an aperitif before dining at one of the adjacent restaurants.
Stay in your room and treat yourself to breakfast in bed, a mid-day snack while you work or a quiet dinner after a long day.
Daily, 06:00 - 23:00
China Station hours
Lunch: daily, 11:30 - 14:00
Dinner: daily, 17:30 - 22:00
Daily, 09:00 - midnight
Daily, 24 hours