Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.0 of 5 stars Based on 567 traveler reviews
Ranked #3 of 3 hotels in Timonium
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Kurt WMarydel, United States“Hotel is on a decline review by Kurt W from Marydel, United States”ReviewedSeptember 10, 2017Trip type:BusinessHouse staff need training, stop using cell phones while on duty. Inspections of room to ensure they are ready for new arrivals and stocked with towels,wash rags, and yes toilet Paper. I loved the bar and the large TV's to watch the games onStayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 12, 2017We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.
- 655derekpRogers, United States“The Staff was amazing!!! review by 655derekp from Rogers, United States”ReviewedSeptember 04, 2017Trip type:FamilyMy Daughters College Soccer team stayed there and my wife and joined them. The Hotel Staff we are all very nice people! My favorites were Jeff at Northern lights! He set us up with a great meal in little Italy and he was overall just a wonderful person! Matty was another Northern lights employee that was a great person and treated us amazing. Janet the server in Northern lights is a very special lady! We say thank you all for your kindness and friendship during our stay. Radisson you are lucky to have these people.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 07, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel and our wonderful staff. I will be sure to share your kind words with Jeff, Matt, and Janet. We look forward to your next stay.
- 982candaceyCockeysville, United States“Overall Good review by 982candacey from Cockeysville, United States”ReviewedAugust 30, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe bathroom shower needs improvement. The hallways need a uplift. Nice building and location. The pool had a closed sign. You had to buy a cup of coffee. Staff was nice and professional. Nice restaurant and gymStayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 05, 2017We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. Unfortunately it seems you had multiple issues in different areas during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
- L4221PKmikehHarrisburg, United States“Great value, great staff. review by L4221PKmikeh from Harrisburg, United States”ReviewedAugust 24, 2017Trip type:BusinessClean, great value, convenient location, friendly and helpful staff (the best!). Northern Lights restaurant & bar has good food and good drinks. All the staff throughout the hotel are extremely friendly and helpful. Locations is convenient to everywhere I needed to go. And there are a lot of stores for shopping for necessities and loads of other good restaurants all within a few miles of easy traveling.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 25, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel especially our staff, location, and restaurant. We look forward to your next stay.
- donwG2479VN“Great facility for our needs review by donwG2479VN”ReviewedAugust 19, 2017Trip type:Solo travelThe hotel is conveniently located for our visit to Johns Hopkins-Greenspring location. The surrounding area has several local seafood restaurants. The staff(front desk, bartender, maids) were all friendly/courteous/helpful. Will stay there again.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
6-10 of 155 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC