Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.0 of 5 stars Based on 596 traveler reviews
Ranked #3 of 3 hotels in Timonium
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Ronald GSt. Petersburg, Russia“Return to Baltimore review by Ronald G from St. Petersburg, Russia”ReviewedJune 10, 2015Trip type:BusinessThe hotel facilities and personnel are excellent. The rooms are spacious, clean, and very comfortable. There were problems with internet and television, but I'm sure they were corrected and would not be ongoing problems.StayedJune 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Allan KArlington, United States“Ownership must update hotel, guest rooms, bathrooms review by Allan K from Arlington, United States”ReviewedJune 09, 2015Trip type:CouplesBathrooms and guest rooms need to be totally refreshed; good location, nice front desk staff. Bathrooms in state of disrepair with paint peeling, mold on bath tile, etc. Ownership must focus on doing the right things to elevate hotel appointments, furnishings, add and train ample staff, et al.StayedJune 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 18, 2015We appreciate you taking the time share your experience and we apologize that you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be considered for improvements in the future.
- Renee' PMardela Springs, MD, United States“Don't stay! review by Renee' P from Mardela Springs, MD, United States”ReviewedMay 27, 2015Trip type:FamilyThe hotel wasn't clean. The staff was nice. our room had "stuff" on the floor, it needed a good vacuuming. Our disposable cups were wet..Our towels/clothes didn't smell "fresh". We only say three families (one time) the entire time we stayed...StayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 17, 2015We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
- Eugene JMobile, Alabama, United States“Nice location review by Eugene J from Mobile, Alabama, United States”ReviewedMay 25, 2015Trip type:FamilyHotel offered nice rooms and nice work out facility... had difficulty with internet and had to call for an iron ... only recently became Radisson so these issues should be worked out ... go central location (near interstate and MTA)StayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Catherine Cnortheast maryland, United States“good stay at radisson review by Catherine C from northeast maryland, United States”ReviewedMay 19, 2015Trip type:Businessexcept for problem with service in resturant the stay was nice the rooms were clean and well kept the staff did everything to make our stay satisfactory. the meeting rooms were sit up for our meeting, we had two banquets that were very nice the meals were excellent and the service good.StayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
151-155 of 169 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC