Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.0 of 5 stars Based on 594 traveler reviews
Ranked #3 of 3 hotels in Timonium
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- L4221PKmikehHarrisburg, United States“Great value, great staff. review by L4221PKmikeh from Harrisburg, United States”ReviewedAugust 24, 2017Trip type:BusinessClean, great value, convenient location, friendly and helpful staff (the best!). Northern Lights restaurant & bar has good food and good drinks. All the staff throughout the hotel are extremely friendly and helpful. Locations is convenient to everywhere I needed to go. And there are a lot of stores for shopping for necessities and loads of other good restaurants all within a few miles of easy traveling.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 25, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel especially our staff, location, and restaurant. We look forward to your next stay.
- donwG2479VN“Great facility for our needs review by donwG2479VN”ReviewedAugust 19, 2017Trip type:Solo travelThe hotel is conveniently located for our visit to Johns Hopkins-Greenspring location. The surrounding area has several local seafood restaurants. The staff(front desk, bartender, maids) were all friendly/courteous/helpful. Will stay there again.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- michelleoB3357YCBoston, United States“Don't Stay Here review by michelleoB3357YC from Boston, United States”ReviewedAugust 18, 2017Trip type:BusinessWhile some of the folks were wonderful, my overall experience was horrible. Aesthetically, the hotel was in okay shape in some areas and and HORRIBLE shape in others. When the bathroom sink would run, my feet got wet. Another person that was a part of my youth group, toilet clogged twice and door wouldn't completely close. There were signs of MAJOR water damage on the ceilings throughout the hotel. Most importantly, they lost my credit card information (that we were asked to write down because they lost our authorization document twice.) Found it (one employee told me that it was on the desk in a folder and the other told me that it was in the lock box - not sure who was telling the truth.) Last thing, my card was charged to another guests bill, and their card was charged with our rooms' expenses. In the end, I we were credited just a bit but not half as much as we should have been. Again, most of the employees were wonderful - but major concerns about how things turned out.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 20, 2017Thank you for taking the time to reach out and inform us about an inaccuracy on your room bill and conditions of the sleeping rooms. The ordeal that transpired with your credit was in excusable and we attempted to fix it as soon as possible which we thought was to your satisfaction I'm terribly sorry you weren't satisfied with the results. We understand the inconveniences this can cause. We apologize for the difficulties you encountered.
- alexiscA4138NHTowson, United States“Quality Hotel with Excellent Customer Service! review by alexiscA4138NH from Towson, United States”ReviewedAugust 17, 2017Trip type:Solo travelThis hotel is 110% worth your stay. Become a Club Carlson member (for free!) and your stay will be even better. I was extremely impressed by this hotel and will be sure to recommend and stay there again if needed! FREE UNCONDITIONAL WIFI IS A BLESSING!! Only downfall was I had to request a mini-fridge and microwave in my room for $30 extra/stay. I got over it because everything else was fantastic.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 20, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our complimentary WIFI and Club Carlson membership. We look forward to your next stay.
- daniellewE6681IPEaston, United States“Comfortable Stay, Would stay again review by daniellewE6681IP from Easton, United States”ReviewedAugust 16, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayA group of friends and I stayed at the Radisson for the Moonrise festival this year. We had friends who stayed there last year as well and we thought it was a very nice hotel. Moonrise advertises this hotel as one of the closer hotels to the venue so we went with them this year. It was a very comfortable stay. It was surprisingly quiet, comfortable and the staff was nice as well. Will definitely stay again.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 20, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel and we'll see you next year for Moonrise. We look forward to your next stay.
21-25 of 167 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC