Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.0 of 5 stars Based on 580 traveler reviews
Ranked #3 of 3 hotels in Timonium
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- TBBXRRRochester, New York“They need professional management review by TBBXRR from Rochester, New York”ReviewedAugust 14, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe help in this hotel was not knowledgable in the local facilities. We asked about the light rail system to take us into Baltimore and they looked at us like "????" The bar was out of wine and could not even make a simple spritzer (they did not know what was in it). The maid service did not show up on the fist day despite the fact that we were out of our room for over 4 hours in the afternoon.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 18, 2017Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We are striving hard for excellence in guest satisfaction. On the other hand, we apologize that you were not pleased with your stay due to the service you received from our staff at that time. Our team is working hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are receiving our best service. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that situations like this won't happen again from now on. We hope for another opportunity to make a more favorable impression in the future.
- 827marquitah“Worst Hotel I Ever Stayed At review by 827marquitah”ReviewedAugust 02, 2017Trip type:Solo travelThe hotel was in my opinion nasty. There was food that was left on the floor in the same place for more than 5 hours. One of the staff by the name of Wayne was very rude and yelled at me because I called to inquire about my robe that I left at the hotel. I was supposed to stay 5 nights at the hotel, but left after the first night because there was black mold in the bathroom of room 431.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 05, 2017Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are striving hard for excellence in cleanliness and guest satisfaction. On the other hand, we apologize that you were not pleased with your stay due to the cleanliness of the hotel including you guest room and the service you received from our staff at that time. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would like you to have. Our team is working hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are receiving our best service. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that situations like this won't happen again from now on. We hope for another opportunity to make a more favorable impression in the future.
- Fred SFrederick , MD, United States“Radisson at Timonium review by Fred S from Frederick , MD, United States”ReviewedJuly 24, 2017Trip type:BusinessGreat location, very easy to find off Interstate 83, rooms and facilities were EXTREMELY well kept and spacious, truly a luxury hotel, very close to the conference location. Easy to get back on I 83 for the return tripStayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Julie BWilmington, United States“Great Hotel for the Cost! review by Julie B from Wilmington, United States”ReviewedJuly 16, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayWe were in town for a lacrosse tournament and the team stayed at this hotel. It was clean, had a nice (although a little small) pool, the staff was personal and professional, breakfast buffet included and the prices was very reasonable. I would recommend this hotel to families and for business travel. We would stay there again, if in the area. It's also very close to downtown Towson where there are ample stores and restaurants.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Y8446AMjuliehOakland, United States“Great for business traveler review by Y8446AMjulieh from Oakland, United States”ReviewedJuly 05, 2017Trip type:BusinessFabulous value for the busy business traveler who wants clean, affordable long-term housing with the amenities of a good 4-star hotel. Staff go above & beyond in service. Definitely a must-stay and return visit!StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
21-25 of 162 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC