Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 684 traveler reviews
Ranked #2 of 17 hotels in Toledo
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- moustafaa950Ottawa Lake, Michigan“Excellent hotel on the campus of the University of Toledo Medical School review by moustafaa950 from Ottawa Lake, Michigan”ReviewedSeptember 30, 2017Trip type:BusinessRadisson Hotel in the campus of the University of Toledo medical school is excellent hotel in prime location with great staff and service. The hotel is few miles from Ohio toll way I-80-90 and the facility is in very good condition and the room is very comfortable. Has great hotel staff who provide excellent service with a smileStayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Karen1360Clearwater, Florida“Second Stay review by Karen1360 from Clearwater, Florida”ReviewedSeptember 26, 2017Trip type:CouplesGreat place to stay in Toledo, great location. Very friendly staff, clean rooms. Going to be staying there again in November. Recommend for both business and personal travel. Staff makes you feel like you are at home.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- X5813WOlisao“Excellent stay review by X5813WOlisao”ReviewedSeptember 25, 2017Trip type:FamilyWe came for a marching band competition, and had a very nice stay here. The beds were comfortable and the room had beautiful granite countertops, The bathroom was a bit small, but functional for 1. It was nice having complementary water bottles in the room. The staff was very friendly and helpful.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- V1827KYdianepBrunswick, United States“Way Too Noisy review by V1827KYdianep from Brunswick, United States”ReviewedSeptember 23, 2017Trip type:BusinessI chose this hotel on Priceline as I needed a place to stay while doing orientation for a new job as a Travel Nurse. I was not familiar with the Toledo area. I had great difficulty finding the hotel, hotel employee gave wrong directions to get there. Then when I stayed, I could hear talking, flushing, shower in the next room. ug! Doors in the hallway opening and closing made me think someone was trying to enter my room when it woke me in the night. Desk staff was friendly, but did not tell me if I was charged for incidentals upon checkout. I had to check my credit card to find out. I knew I hadn't used anything, but the room. I was not sure what could be billed as incidentals and it was not explained to me. I also found it a little creepy that someone entered my room to make the bed each day. I did not find my personal things disturbed so that was good. Coffee provided was not replaced until the third morning which made me think they did nit replenish it so I had asked for more upon return to the hotel in the after noon. Then I found the replacement coffee in the room. All in all, way too pricey for what you get. A room with coffee. Many hotels in this area and all are close to the highway and have conveniences. My take, spend lees money at a different hotel and buy some coffee somewhere.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 25, 2017My sincere apology that you were not satisfied with our hotel. I also would like to apologize that you did not get nay rest due to noise, I will speak to the security person to see why this was not addressed. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention so that we can get them corrected.
- gunderhaegg2017Solna“Very good business hotel... review by gunderhaegg2017 from Solna”ReviewedSeptember 23, 2017Trip type:BusinessI was in Toledo on business at the university and the Radisson was on the list of recommended hotels provided by the university itself. It's a pretty standard hotel with relatively large rooms, a good restaurant with pleasant and helpful staff. I really enjoyed the pool.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 26, 2017Thank you, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay.
6-10 of 272 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC