Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 768 traveler reviews
Ranked #4 of 17 hotels in Toledo
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- constancet587Elgin, United States“Toledo Stay review by constancet587 from Elgin, United States”ReviewedDecember 18, 2017Trip type:FamilyNice rooms and staff very friendly. Need to offer a complimentary breakfast. Room was to be smoke free but prior to our stay someone had smoked. The odor was in the mattress that we slept on. So woke up with a terrific headachStayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 28, 2017Our apology for breakfast and well as someone smoking. We try our best to keep this under control unfortunately not all of our guests follow the rules. I will speak to the rest of the management team regarding including a continental breakfast.
- L3069HTsandrafNew York City, New York“excellent stay review by L3069HTsandraf from New York City, New York”ReviewedDecember 07, 2017Trip type:Familycouldn't have been a better stay. clean crisp bedding, clean room and corridors, friendly staff, easy parking, close to shopping. Had a good night sleep. Used the microwave and small fridge provided. The bedding was the best, it smell so clean and fresh, the pillows were comfortable too.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 11, 2017Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay, and hope that you will consider our hotel again when you return to the area.
- 18leighuToledo, United States“Nice but Needs better maid service review by 18leighu from Toledo, United States”ReviewedDecember 05, 2017Trip type:BusinessI stayed for 2nights in the room with 3 other women and as you know women take a lot of essential items to make sure they are ready for anything. The room was clean when we arrived but after our first night the maid service didn't clean our room only made our beds and by the end of the visit it was extremely difficult to maneuver among the other women in the room. Overall we made it work.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 07, 2017My sincere apology that you encountered this issue I will certainly speak to the housekeeping manager regarding your concerns. Thank you for bringing this to our attention
- 393caseylTiffin, United States“Family Vacation..Good Times review by 393caseyl from Tiffin, United States”ReviewedDecember 03, 2017Trip type:FamilyWe stayed at the hotel after visiting the Christmas lights at the zoo...it was a great mini vacation for the family!! The kids love the pool and we appreciated that it was heated!! The bed was super soft and we would stay here again!StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 05, 2018Thank you, we look forward to another visit!
- Karen DNew Philadelphia, United States“Very Nice review by Karen D from New Philadelphia, United States”ReviewedNovember 27, 2017Trip type:FamilyGreat rooms with comfortable pillows and beds. Hotel was full but quiet. Pool was nice size with plenty of room to visit around the pool. Thanksgiving dinner buffet was excellent and great value for our "family reunion".StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
16-20 of 302 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC