Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 797 traveler reviews
Ranked #5 of 17 hotels in Toledo
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- LoveTravel231465“in need of improvement review by LoveTravel231465”ReviewedJuly 16, 2018Trip type:FamilyThis could be an outstanding facility, however it is in need of some updating and better trained staff (specifically with professionalism). We had an unfortunate experience of being given the wrong room at check in, even after specifically purchasing a particular kind of room weeks before. We were told they were sold out that night, but we were given a room close to what we wanted. We also had some issues with the cleanliness of the pool area and of our bathroom. I’m sure this is not everyone’s experience, but unfortunately it was ours. We hope the facility can be updated and late night staff can be better trained.StayedJuly 2018July 24, 2018Thank you for leaving a review. On behalf of the entire staff at the Radisson at University of Toledo, we apologize for falling short of your expectations. We regret to hear about your disappointment in the room you received. I have discussed your complaint with the Front Desk staff to better monitor room types on sold out nights to ensure a situation like this does not occur again. If your travels bring you back to the area, we would love to opportunity to wow you. Thank you.
- nicolebrazzelToledo, Ohio“Checkout was the worst review by nicolebrazzel from Toledo, Ohio”ReviewedJuly 10, 2018Trip type:FamilyLost for words with the way I treated. Dont think that I'll be going back just for that reason alone. My children were falsely accused of taking things and my sister was looked over as if she wasn't even there.StayedJuly 2018July 24, 2018Dear Nicole, thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and behalf of our entire staff, we apologize for falling short of your expectations.
- Sunshine235619“Good stay for the price. review by Sunshine235619”ReviewedJuly 10, 2018Trip type:FamilyWe stayed in this hotel for a night on our return from vacation. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was neat and beds were comfortable. We only had trouble in locating the hotel as this is kind of inside the medical university.StayedJuly 2018July 24, 2018Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your positive feedback. If your future travels bring you back to the area, we'd love to have the chance to wow you again on another stay. Thank you.
- RMP801Detroit, Michigan“Nice review by RMP801 from Detroit, Michigan”ReviewedJuly 06, 2018Trip type:FamilyRoom and bathroom were very clean. I noticed a couple of small black ants, one was dead, crushed the other. Did not see any more during my stay. Staff was friendly and courteous. The breakfast buffet was just okay, a little pricey ($11.00), ordering from the menu is a better deal.StayedJune 2018July 24, 2018Thank you for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We would love to wow you on an upcoming stay in the area. Thank you!
- tonyagliataCincinnati, Ohio“Fine Hotel in good location review by tonyagliata from Cincinnati, Ohio”ReviewedJuly 01, 2018Trip type:FamilyThe staff was great and the accommodations were fine. Although the hotel is clearly a bit old, the decor was current and the room was nice. Location was great, and was 10-15 mins from anything we needed to do.StayedJune 2018July 24, 2018Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to hosting you again on a future stay!
21-25 of 320 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC