Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 701 traveler reviews
Ranked #2 of 17 hotels in Toledo
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- M2163LYlaurabLake Zurich, Illinois“Nice and Clean review by M2163LYlaurab from Lake Zurich, Illinois”ReviewedAugust 22, 2017Trip type:FamilyWe were looking for a room that was nice price and boy did we find it. Clean and big room. Nice restaurant. Staff was great. I would definitely stay here again if I'm in Toledo. Pool was nice and heated indoors.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 25, 2017Thank you we appreciate your comments and we look forward to your return.
- emilyannh2017Columbus, United States“Radisson @ University of Toledo Medical Center review by emilyannh2017 from Columbus, United States”ReviewedAugust 15, 2017Trip type:BusinessVery good hotel. The rooms are clean and comfortable with soft bedding and good sized desk/work area perfect for the business traveler. It has a nice restaurant/bar, swimming pool/whirlpool and fitness center. The staff are friendly and professional.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 25, 2017Thak you for your comments we appreciate it!
- darrenn63Jersey City, United States“JC/Toledo 2017 review by darrenn63 from Jersey City, United States”ReviewedAugust 14, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe check-in process was seamless and done with good guest service. the room was ok; smelled of mildew possibly from the use of the pool downstairs which seems to be a draw for guests. It was a stress-less experience to say the least. I had very little involvement with staff other than to check-in...StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 25, 2017Thank you for giving us your feedback we appreciate it!
- johngP6791DCpoint pleasant nj, United States“wedding visit review by johngP6791DC from point pleasant nj, United States”ReviewedAugust 10, 2017Trip type:Familyvery clean and the staff was wonderful. I was here for my daughters wedding and the staff was very helpful in finding restaurants and other amenities of Toledo. I would definitely return to this hotelStayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 25, 2017Thank you for the comments we appreciate it!
- L3069HTsandrafNew York City, New York“wonderful stay review by L3069HTsandraf from New York City, New York”ReviewedAugust 07, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe Hotel is clean, the staff is friendly, the facilities are good, just the pool water was too cold to enjoy. The microwave and frige was put to good use. The coffee maker was also helpful. The fridge allow my family to cold our own drinks, and even keep our food.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 08, 2017Thank you for the kind comments. I will have the pool looked at.
31-35 of 281 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC