Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 732 traveler reviews
Ranked #2 of 17 hotels in Toledo
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- shellys844Cincinnati, United States“Clean rooms, comfy beds, for a reasonable price review by shellys844 from Cincinnati, United States”ReviewedSeptember 17, 2017Trip type:FamilyWe stayed for one night to break up the drive to Michigan. Initial thought from the outside was "where is the next hotel?" The outside of the building is not very inviting. It seems old an run down. Room was updated and clean and the beds were comfortable. My son really enjoyed the indoor pool. Elevators were old and kind of scary but they worked for us. We were at the end of the hall and it seemed like the walk to/from the room and to parking were extremely long (especially with an 18 month old) but doable. Would have been nice to have an elevator and parking access from the other end.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- James HColumbus, United States“return visit review by James H from Columbus, United States”ReviewedSeptember 04, 2017Trip type:FamilyThis hotel has improved service over last visit. Going on a correct trend. Average hotel with good & friendly service staff. Close to University of Toledo and businesses for needs. Would stay there again if I'm in the area, but will keep my eye out for a better value.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 07, 2017Thank you for letting us know of the improvements we appreciate it!
- 534macarenagLa Coruna, Spain“Good choice to visit the UT review by 534macarenag from La Coruna, Spain”ReviewedSeptember 04, 2017Trip type:FamilyIt is very close to our destination, the UT. Clean, friendly and good facilities. Went twice and both were correct. We felt a bit cold in our room because the air conditioning was too intense and so it happened in the corridorsStayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- tinasy“Tina's review review by tinasy”ReviewedAugust 31, 2017Trip type:FamilyIt was an excellent location for the hospital, my grandfather was put on life support... so we needed some place to stay that close to the hospital... It was very clean, beds were comfortable, the bathroom could use a vent fan but other than that everything was greatStayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- pamelasI7190DHToledo, United States“The perfect venue for a wedding reception! review by pamelasI7190DH from Toledo, United States”ReviewedAugust 29, 2017Trip type:FamilyWe had my son's wedding reception here last weekend. The accommodations were excellent and exactly met our needs. In addition to spending time in the beautiful ballroom, our guests enjoyed the availability of the outdoor space. Overnight guests accessed the fitness center, the heated pool, the restaurant, the hospitality suite, and of course appreciated the free Wi-Fi and free self-parking. The rooms were clean and quiet, and the beds were comfortable. The front desk staff was so welcoming and helpful. Some of our out of town guests also visited the nearby Toledo Zoo. Planning the reception with Madison was a pleasure. She is an exceptional wedding/event planner. I can't say enough about her attention to detail and flexibility. The ballroom looked just perfect. The wait staff was so friendly and very accommodating. In addition to Madison, my son and his wife even had their own wonderful attendant (Latasha) who saw to their every need. Every guest mentioned that the reception food was so delicious. The chef prepared perfect filets, met vegetarian needs, and satisfied the children too. If you are looking for the perfect venue for a wedding I recommend choosing the Radisson Hotel at The University of Toledo!StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 30, 2017We are so happy that we helped make the magical day perfect. We appreciate you letting us know. Thank you!
36-40 of 296 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC