Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 701 traveler reviews
Ranked #2 of 17 hotels in Toledo
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- brandelpLouisa, United States“Clean and Comfortable review by brandelp from Louisa, United States”ReviewedAugust 05, 2017Trip type:BusinessA very pleasant stay in a very clean room. The restaurant in the hotel was very clean with a good value on the menu. I will stay again if I am ever back in the area. Enjoyed my evening stay and slept very well in the quiet roomStayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 07, 2017Thank you we appreciate you letting us know about your stay! We look forward to your return.
- Carmen CFort Wayne, Indiana“Peaceful and comfortable stay review by Carmen C from Fort Wayne, Indiana”ReviewedAugust 04, 2017Trip type:FamilyMy family stayed in Toledo for a convention over the weekend. The hotel staff was so accommodating and friendly. The hotel was very clean and quiet. The parking was convenient and close. Lots of mom and pop restaurants around for great eats. Easy drive to downtown.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 07, 2017Thank you we hope that you are able to visit us again in the future.
- kristini797Battle Creek, MI, United States“Above and Beyond!!! review by kristini797 from Battle Creek, MI, United States”ReviewedAugust 02, 2017Trip type:Solo travelI wish I could give TEN STARS directly to Christina (sp), who was working the late shift on Sat 7/29/17. I will be writing a letter to management as well. I had a very unexpected visit to the ER on Saturday night. I was planning to drive home, but spent the night battling a kidney stone and paying for a hotel room that wasn't in the budget. As I left the ER, I called to see about availability and was transferred to a call center where they gave me a room, at the absolute top of the pricing allowance. It was an emergency. It was 11PM and I was full of pain killers, so I had to accept it. I arrived at the hotel completely wiped out and starving. I asked the woman at the front desk if their little "convenience store" had any microwaveable meals, as my tummy wasn't feeling too well (thanks drugs - LOL) and chips and soda just didn't sound good. I wanted "real" food. She apologized profusely saying the freezer had just been emptied of food and stocked with ice cream treats. I smiled wearily and said that crackers would just have to do. I was so tired, I didn't really think hunger was going to be an issue anyway. We chatted for a few minutes as she got me set in my room. She noticed the bandage on my arm and the hospital wristband. I told her my tale of woe and she looked at my reservation. "Is it just you tonight?" I said yes. She said that if I was willing to ditch the king sized bed and go for two doubles, she could give me a "patient rate." That Patient Rate was $45 less than the quote I'd reserved the room under. I was so grateful, I kinda teared up. We chatted some more and as I was getting ready to head upstairs, she said, "WAIT!" and ran back to a desk. She came back with a plate, covered in a room-service cover. "Do you like chicken?" WHAT??? I told her I couldn't take her dinner. No way. She said it was an extra (which I didn't believe) and insisted I take it. I'm literally almost in tears now as I write this. Because I really felt awful and I was really tired and really hungry, I accepted. Never in my life has a reheated chicken sandwich tasted so darn good. With a full tummy, pain under control (thank you U of T ER!), a comfy, quiet, clean bed, and some seriously amazing cable (like HBO and Showtime and Cinemax!), I drifted off to sleep for a solid eight hours. That never happens. Not at home. Not anywhere. I asked to speak to a manager on my way out, but no one was available. So I will certainly be writing and letting them know what a gem they have in Christina. Thank you for renewing my faith in humanity, Christina. I really, really appreciate the extra mile and a half you went on my behalf.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 25, 2017She is special! Thank you for letting us know
- holyman248 .Auburn, Indiana“comfortable stay review by holyman248 . from Auburn, Indiana”ReviewedAugust 01, 2017Trip type:FamilyAttended Jehovah's Witness convention at Sea Gate Center, which was only 15 min. away. Comfortable and clean room. Appreciated the microwave and refrigerator. Beds were older, but still firm. Did not use Pool, but it appeared to be clean and well kept.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 25, 2017Thank you for the comments we look forward to your return next year!
- rockyb886Ligonier, United States“Great location review by rockyb886 from Ligonier, United States”ReviewedJuly 31, 2017Trip type:BusinessBeautiful location and friendly staff. The beds are doubles, so sleeping with two people in each bed was not the best. The pool was pretty cold. The onsite restaurant was pricey, but very hip and delicious with excellent service.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
36-40 of 281 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC