Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 941 traveler reviews
Ranked #87 of 136 hotels in Toronto
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- NEIL C“Family review by NEIL C”ReviewedAugust 07, 2018Trip type:FamilyI was called twice the day I was to arrive about the credit card I used to reserve the room, I explained I would be using a different card when I arrived. I believe they should not have been using my card before I arrived, In my opinion they were trying to double book my room because they said they were full,StayedAugust 2018August 09, 2018Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is the policy of the hotel to authorize all credit cards on day of arrival to make sure that they are valid. We are sorry that we called you a second time to get a valid card.
- brianhawley10Frankford, Canada“Raddison Toronto east (worst hotel I have ever stayed at) review by brianhawley10 from Frankford, Canada”ReviewedJuly 28, 2018Trip type:FamilyAbsolutely disgusting at this hotel. They are housing refugees and it was a mad house with kids running wild in the lobby and no respect for other people trying to use the elevators. My family were book to stay for 2 nights and left a night ealry due to the condition and atmosphere in the hotelStayedJuly 2018July 29, 2018The management of the Radisson Hotel Toronto East would like offer our sincere apologies that your stay was not to your satisfaction and that other guest did not respect you when you were trying to use the elevator.
- akaushik25Toronto, Canada“Radisson exp and improvement pointers review by akaushik25 from Toronto, Canada”ReviewedJuly 15, 2018Trip type:BusinessI have shared my detailed view in every point carefully. Please revereand see what positives you want to take from this. Thanks to the team for almost a pleasent stay. Improve breakfast attitude and dealing, stop cribbing for fruit bowl if guest would like it.StayedJuly 2018July 16, 2018Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We will take your suggestion under advisement. We are glad are staff made it a pleasant stay for you.
- PandV--onthegoBrighton, Canada“Friendly staff review by PandV--onthego from Brighton, Canada”ReviewedJune 26, 2018Trip type:BusinessThe staff are very friendly and helpful and my room was very clean and spacious. The elevators were a little slow, and they are doing renovations but everyone is considerate about keeping the noise down.StayedJune 2018June 27, 2018Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are glad that you found are staff friendly and helpful. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area.
- aborishadeadams“My Visit to Radisson Hotel review by aborishadeadams”ReviewedJune 25, 2018Trip type:BusinessMy stay was characterized by friendliness of the staff ranging from the house keeping, to room service and also the reception. The Breakfast was outstanding as well as the ambience. I would definitely refer the hotel to family and friends at every given opportunity. See you soon whenever business brings me to town.*******StayedMay 2018June 27, 2018Thank you very kind words, We are glad that you found are staff yo be friendly. We are glad that you will consider us again for your next stay.
6-10 of 323 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC