Stay at our lakefront hotel in downtown Toronto
Combining the serenity of Lake Ontario with the energy of downtown Toronto, Radisson Admiral Hotel Toronto-Harbourfront is perfect for business and leisure travellers. Our central location provides easy access to events at the Rogers Centre and local transportation hubs, including Billy Bishop Toronto Airport (YTZ) just two kilometres away. Plus, Union Station is just a 15-minute walk from the hotel. During the warmer months, lounge in the sun and cool off in the pool at the Lakeview Pool Lounge. You can also treat yourself to cocktails and snacks crafted in-house while enjoying stunning views of Lake Ontario.
Looking for things to see and do? Our friendly team members are always available to provide suggestions, ranging from transportation to local insider tips. If you feel like staying in, the Radisson makes it enjoyable thanks to a full bar, an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi. Helpful amenities include:
- Watermark Restaurant and Lounge
- Lakeview Pool Lounge
- Fitness centre
- 24-hour business centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Aeroplan Miles earned during your stay
Learn more about our hotel's amenities and services.
|Proud recipient of the 2018 President's Award
for receiving top scores in guest satisfaction
for quality and outstanding service.
Our hotel rooms
With 157 rooms and suites, wood floors and stylish furnishings, our boutique-style hotel does not disappoint. Sleep soundly in a comfortable pillowtop bed and wake to beautiful views of Lake Ontario or the CN Tower. For romantic getaways, request a Studio with a fireplace. All our rooms feature:
- Simmons Beautyrest® pillowtop beds
- Coffee/tea facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
For business trips, book a Business Class Room and enjoy these upgrades:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary evening drink voucher
- 1,000 bonus points per night
Bars & restaurants
With a spectacular view of the Toronto Islands, Watermark Restaurant is a popular choice for dining in downtown Toronto. Our on-site restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared with local ingredients like Canadian maple syrup and meats from Montreal.
Located inside the restaurant, Watermark Lounge serves fine wine and local beers and offers great views. Want to enjoy a meal on your own? Order breakfast or dinner from our room service menu.
For fun in the sun every summer, grab refreshing cocktails at Lakeview Pool Lounge. Located on the fifth floor, this poolside bar also serves light snacks.
Things to do in Toronto
Getting around Toronto is easy from our convenient location in the heart of downtown. Take a streetcar or taxi to Union Station, and then hop on the UP Express Train for service to Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ). You can also explore these attractions less than a kilometre from our hotel:
Harbourfront Centre – With a plethora of shopping and dining options, engaging festivals and unforgettable performances, there’s plenty to keep you entertained along this scenic 10-acre lakefront.
CN Tower – The CN Tower is the world’s third-tallest freestanding tower and stretches a little more than 550 metres high. The popular 360 Restaurant offers an impressive view of the city, and EdgeWalk provides a dizzying glimpse of Toronto for only the most daring thrill seekers.
Rogers Centre – Originally called the SkyDome, this entertainment venue is home to Major League Baseball’s Toronto Blue Jays and the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts. You can also attend concerts by prominent artists like Beyoncé and Guns N’ Roses.
Read more about our hotel’s location.
Plan your next meeting or event
Host an unforgettable pool party at Lakeview Pool Lounge or a dreamy wedding in one of our ballrooms at the Radisson. We offer exceptional wedding packages designed to meet all your needs. Our fourth-floor conference rooms highlight our waterside location with natural lighting and carvings made from granite and driftwood. Exceptional audiovisual and catering options are also available for all event spaces.
Learn more about our meeting rooms and floor plans.
See what our guests are saying about us.
100% non-smoking facility
Please note: Our hotel does not accept credit card payments from parties other than the guest listed on the reservation. All guests must use their own credit card for the stay. As an alternative, we do accept money orders or bank cheques for prepayment.
Directions to the hotel
From the west:
- Exit Gardiner Expressway at Bay/York Street exit toward Yonge Street.
- Keep left at the fork and follow signs marked Yonge/Queen's Quay.
- Turn right onto Bay Street.
- Turn right onto Queen's Quay.
- Follow Queen's Quay to Rees Street and turn left.
- Follow Rees Street until it becomes Robertson Crescent, and then travel to the east side of the complex for self-parking and the front entrance of the hotel.
- Travelling east on Spadina Avenue, continue eastbound on Lakeshore Boulevard.
- Turn right at Rees Street.
- Travelling south, cross over Queen's Quay and drive around Robertson Crescent to the east side of the complex for self-parking and the front entrance of the hotel.
From the east:
- Exit Gardiner Expressway at Bay Street South.
- Continue to Queen's Quay.
- Turn right onto Queen's Quay and follow it to Rees Street, which turns into Robertson Crescent.
- Turn left onto Robertson Crescent and follow it to the east side of the complex for self-parking and the front entrance of the hotel.
|RESERVATIONS:||+1 (800) 967-9033 ( US/Canada Toll-free )|
|TELEPHONE:||+1 (416) 203-3333|
|FAX:||+1 (416) 203-3100|