Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,809 traveler reviews
Ranked #16 of 136 hotels in Toronto
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- bonnies362Ottawa, Canada“Great Hotel + Location review by bonnies362 from Ottawa, Canada”ReviewedMay 31, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe Radisson was in a super location and was very clean, bright and cheery. The staff was accommodating and helped out when needed. Hotel location was right on the water, walking distance to the Porter Airport (with small bag).StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 05, 2017Thanks for staying with us and sharing your review!
- GingerGermanGerman“a perfect stay review by GingerGerman from German”ReviewedMay 29, 2017Trip type:Solo travelVery good staff at check-in - a good location and starting point for visiting the city ad sightseeing - good facilities in the hotel (ATM..) - room to the lake with wonderful views - quiet - nice decorated rooms -StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 05, 2017Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review!
- 763maryanng“Mixed feelings about this hotel review by 763maryanng”ReviewedMay 29, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe hotel was typically adequate in terms of amenities and location. However they had a very poor policy in dealing with noise after 11pm. I'm not sure if this is different from other hotels, but I was surprised at the lack of compensation. There was an apology however. Less than 4 hours sleep isn't enough!StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 30, 2017Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize to the noise on your floor. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
- KMP715New York City, New York“Sleepless in Toronto review by KMP715 from New York City, New York”ReviewedMay 22, 2017Trip type:BusinessA 2 day business trip to beautiful Toronto. It was a busy time for Toronto residence given the pending holiday weekend. We were booked in the Radisson as the Delta and Intercontinental were full. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were more updated than I thought they would be. The air quality in the room was poor as cigar smoke was coming through the vents. When I was switched to another room it was very noisey and I could not sleep.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 25, 2017Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It is a delight to know that you were pleased with the service you received from our staff. On the other hand, we regret to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay due to the the accommodations of your room and you did not have a good night’s sleep due to the noise at that time. We know a good night’s rest is very important. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would like for our valued guests to have. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope for another opportunity to make a more favorable impression in the future.
- 350tanyavwindsor, Canada“terrible review by 350tanyav from windsor, Canada”ReviewedMay 15, 2017Trip type:Couplesnot impressed. Nothing was great. Expectations were high and quality was low. View was terrible...room nothing special and service was poor. I have stayed here before and things were good but this time around this was a very disappointing experience for the value.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 18, 2017Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry that you were not satisfied with the view in your room during your stay, as well as the service you received from our staff. We are saddened to hear that we weren't able to meet your expectations this time. Your feedback will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure all guest rooms and staff services are up to Radisson hotel standards. We hope to see you again in any of our properties in the future.
86-90 of 622 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC