Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,902 traveler reviews
Ranked #19 of 136 hotels in Toronto
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- W8374HZpaulfsurprise arizona, United States“Power outage but calm prevailed! review by W8374HZpaulf from surprise arizona, United States”ReviewedJuly 26, 2017Trip type:CouplesWhile we were in Toronto for a three night stay- our whole block had a major power outage. Hotel staff remained calm, helpful. The generator provided hall lights and elevator. It was kind of an adventure! Tim Horton coffees and pastries were provided each morning.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 31, 2017Thank you for being so understanding during this unfortunate event. We truly appreciate your understanding and look forward to your next visit with us!
- robertsB8751JDHamilton, Canada“Event at ACC review by robertsB8751JD from Hamilton, Canada”ReviewedJuly 24, 2017Trip type:CouplesHotel rooms are spacious and clean, with light-colour wood floors. Bath is good size. Hotel location is right on the harbour with convenient ground transportation. Entrance to hotel is on the side street and a bit confusing to find. Lots of great eateries nearby.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 25, 2017Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review!
- darrenv564Keswick, Canada“Stay for Toronto Triathlon Festival review by darrenv564 from Keswick, Canada”ReviewedJuly 24, 2017Trip type:CouplesAs a host hotel for an event, I would have expected a little more catering to guest that were part of the event. There was not any bike storage available and were not allowed to take them to your room. There was not any early morning food options.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Linda RBarrie, Canada“Great Experience at the Admiral review by Linda R from Barrie, Canada”ReviewedJuly 05, 2017Trip type:CouplesWonderful stay at the Radisson Admiral. Perfect location in downtown Toronto, so much to see and do. Lakefront location makes for breathtaking views and lots of lakeside restaurants and entertainment. Staff is top notch, they were so friendly and helpful. The Studio King room was gorgeous and the view was beautiful. We spent some time with friends at the pool and we were so impressed by the view, the service and the nice warm water. Parking was reasonable compared to other downtown hotels. We stay here whenever we come to Toronto and have always had a great experience. We will continue to come here for all our downtown excursions. See you in late August for the CNE! Thanks again.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 10, 2017Thank you for staying with us Linda! We look forward to your visit in August for the CNE!
- Elizabeth A“Great Customer Service Radisson Admiral Toronto review by Elizabeth A”ReviewedJune 26, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayThe Front Desk staff is amazing, they go above and beyond to help their customer. whether changing room configurations or giving instructions to place of interest. there are the best. The room was clean and very nice, the view from the Room was awesome,StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 04, 2017Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review Elizabeth!
86-90 of 637 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC