Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,937 traveler reviews
Ranked #21 of 136 hotels in Toronto
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 708maureenpCanada“Fantastic Harbour Front Hotel review by 708maureenp from Canada”ReviewedJune 14, 2017Trip type:BusinessLooking for super friendly and HELPFUL staff? This hotel ranks number one of all the hotels I have ever stayed at.. The rooms are awesome, the location is the BEST and the staff will make your stay so enjoyable.. Do not hesitate to book this hotel.. You will not be dissappointedStayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 19, 2017Wow, what a nice review! Thanks for staying with us and sharing :)
- blaird770Regina, Canada“Nice well kept hotel with great staff review by blaird770 from Regina, Canada”ReviewedJune 14, 2017Trip type:BusinessHotel is well kept, clean, comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful. Had a great stay and would stay again. It's in a nice spot close to all the main attractions and right on the waterfront.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 19, 2017Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review Blair! We look forward to your next visit.
- kevnymarkHalifax, Canada“Perfect review by kevnymark from Halifax, Canada”ReviewedJune 05, 2017Trip type:CouplesCan't complain about anything! Perfect location, very clean, great dining options, friendly staff, comfortable bed and love the hard wood floors in the room. Amazing shower. So close to the Billy Bishop airport, we walked to the hotel from there. Great views too.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 12, 2017Thank you for sharing such a nice review! We are happy to hear your stay with us was perfect.
- bonnies362Ottawa, Canada“Great Hotel + Location review by bonnies362 from Ottawa, Canada”ReviewedMay 31, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe Radisson was in a super location and was very clean, bright and cheery. The staff was accommodating and helped out when needed. Hotel location was right on the water, walking distance to the Porter Airport (with small bag).StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 05, 2017Thanks for staying with us and sharing your review!
- GingerGermanGerman“a perfect stay review by GingerGerman from German”ReviewedMay 29, 2017Trip type:Solo travelVery good staff at check-in - a good location and starting point for visiting the city ad sightseeing - good facilities in the hotel (ATM..) - room to the lake with wonderful views - quiet - nice decorated rooms -StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 05, 2017Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review!
111-115 of 650 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC