Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 2,058 traveler reviews
Ranked #19 of 137 hotels in Toronto
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- aaronbA4587MV“Good! review by aaronbA4587MV”ReviewedNovember 07, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayGood hotel in close location to the sights. Sadly were pushed out of the restaurant connected to the hotel (Shoeless Joes) due to the fight - quite sad seeing that its connected to the hotel. Rooms tidy and clean. Bathroom also nice.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 583tammyr“Modern rooms with hardwood flooring review by 583tammyr”ReviewedNovember 05, 2017Trip type:FamilyExcellent hotel with nicely renovated modern rooms complete with hardwood flooring. Solid wifi connection in rooms. No tub but very large shower stall. Very comfortable beds. Exceptionally clean, bright and airy space. Safe in the room but it is very small (wouldn't fit a laptop but okay for wallet size items). Keurig in room and fridge are a nice touch. Bottled water and pods included as well. A little tricky to drive to the front of the hotel as the street is a no turn allowed (you have to enter from the street before and drive around. Tricky the first time). Excellent underground parking.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 07, 2017Hi Tammy, Thank you for your review. Our team here at the Radisson Admiral is so happy to hear you had a wonderful stay with us. The hardwood floors and Keurig coffee machine are a few simple touches we have added to ensure guests like you enjoy a comfortable stay! Please visit us again soon.
- AnnaH4817“Not impressed review by AnnaH4817”ReviewedNovember 04, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe hotel charged a $250 security deposit when we checked in. We weren't aware of this or we wouldn't have booked there to begin with. The toilet was not secured to the floor and felt like it was going to break at any moment. The beds were not comfortable.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 05, 2017Dear Annmarie, Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I understand your frustration of putting down a security deposit without advance notice. Although hotel has an option for our guests to use either credit card or cash for incidental payment and require $250 as a security deposit. We will definitely improve our procedure to inform our guests in advance. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.
- 388kristimMadison, United States“Great hotel on the waterfront review by 388kristim from Madison, United States”ReviewedNovember 02, 2017Trip type:BusinessThis hotel was in a wonderful location and easy to get to from Union Station. There was a tram that stopped right in front of the hotel or you could walk just as easily! The staff was wonderful, the rooms were large and the sunrise was beautiful:-)StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- nocrocsottawa“Smoked guests review by nocrocs from ottawa”ReviewedOctober 23, 2017Trip type:Solo travelRoom was spacious and well equipped. I was disturbed by noisy guests on both nights (3 am and 5 am) and did not like the fact that smokers used the main entranceway as their personal space. Location was excellent and it was nice to have a brew pub next doorStayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
111-115 of 711 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC