Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,724 traveler reviews
Ranked #15 of 138 hotels in Toronto
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 388kristimMadison, United States“Great hotel on the waterfront review by 388kristim from Madison, United States”ReviewedNovember 02, 2017Trip type:BusinessThis hotel was in a wonderful location and easy to get to from Union Station. There was a tram that stopped right in front of the hotel or you could walk just as easily! The staff was wonderful, the rooms were large and the sunrise was beautiful:-)StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- nocrocsottawa“Smoked guests review by nocrocs from ottawa”ReviewedOctober 23, 2017Trip type:Solo travelRoom was spacious and well equipped. I was disturbed by noisy guests on both nights (3 am and 5 am) and did not like the fact that smokers used the main entranceway as their personal space. Location was excellent and it was nice to have a brew pub next doorStayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- reneez282Amsterdam, The Netherlands“Beds and personnell in Radisson Harbourfront are super review by reneez282 from Amsterdam, The Netherlands”ReviewedOctober 23, 2017Trip type:BusinessAminzing kingsize beds sleep great! Location hotel on the waterfront a big plus. Great location to walk to everywhere. For breakfast go outside, the in hotel restaurant is not so good and has very little atmoshereStayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- jennals2017Toronto, Canada“Wonderful waterfront stay review by jennals2017 from Toronto, Canada”ReviewedOctober 16, 2017Trip type:FamilyClean rooms, great location and wonderful staff. I was here for a wedding. The hotel was a beautiful venue for the wedding. I normally don't sleep well in hotels, but the mattress and pillows were wonderful! As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out!StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 17, 2017Hello, Thank you for sharing your review. We are so happy you enjoyed our mattress and pillows. Making sure all of our guests have a comfortable sleep is important to us. Hope to see you again soon!
- philipsJ2642PY“Ho Hum review by philipsJ2642PY”ReviewedOctober 11, 2017Trip type:FamilyStaff were great hotel needs better maintenance and better management. I speak from the perspective of a CHF (certified hotel Administrator) It is always a mistake to concession out your lobby coffee serviceStayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 14, 2017Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. It is gratifying to know that our efforts to give the best service possible has been appreciated. On the other hand, we are sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your stay due to the condition of the hotel at that time. Your feedback is highly appreciated as it assists us in our continuous goal of improving our services. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and deliver a seamless experience on your next stay.
16-20 of 613 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC