Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,478 traveler reviews
Ranked #43 of 136 hotels in Toronto
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- sandybay1canada“Comfortable Stopover Hotel review by sandybay1 from canada”ReviewedDecember 22, 2017Trip type:FamilyGreat place for stay/park/fly. Roomy and comfortable beds. Friendly staff, easy parking. Lots of close by places to grab a bite within walking distance. We have stayed there several times and will continue to use the Radisson.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- richardeJ9460FXBromont, Canada“Ok, for a quick overnight stay... review by richardeJ9460FX from Bromont, Canada”ReviewedDecember 15, 2017Trip type:BusinessIt was adequate for an overnight stay caused from a flight delay. The room was clean and quiet and there is a restaurant but there are very limited services after 11pm however so if your flight gets in late you just have basic convenience snacks to eat.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 19, 2018Hello richardeJ9460FX Thank you for thinking of us and writing your review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. Just a note we do have a lounge open till 2am serving a variety of food items... Thanks Bob
- Debra ASherbrooke, Canada“Great for Business Travel review by Debra A from Sherbrooke, Canada”ReviewedDecember 13, 2017Trip type:BusinessA wonderful hotel for business. Close to the airport, many restaurants, near major highways and best yet, just renovated. I used to live in Toronto and find this is an excellent location when needing to visit clients. I also like that it is a short drive from the airport and no need to sit in traffic after a flight.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 19, 2018Thanks Debra for the review. We appreciate the comments and we will se you again when business brings you to the area !!!!! Bob
- Ana D“Excellent Hotel Near the Airport review by Ana D”ReviewedDecember 11, 2017Trip type:FamilyNice modern rooms, friendly staff, and a really great shuttle service to/from airport. We left the car at the hotel while travelling and came back to a nice hotel room before having to drive the rest of the way home.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 19, 2018Hello Ana Thank you for your review !!! I hope you had a great trip and I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us !!!
- 585arlenedSaint John, Canada“The Best Hotel Near Toronto Pearson Bar None! review by 585arlened from Saint John, Canada”ReviewedDecember 09, 2017Trip type:BusinessProfessional, courteous customer service. Superior location, with many amenities practically in the parking lot of the hotel (2 min walk max); beautiful, extremely clean, modern, fresh rooms with amazing in-room amenities - cotton house robes, plush slippers, comfortable beds with lovely duvets, amazing toiletries, tile floors. Great restaurant in the hotel. Ten minute taxi drive to airport. Beats all hotels near the airport!StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 11, 2017Wow!!! Such an wonderful review!! Thank you very much 585arlened for taking time to post this. I specially liked the "Professional, courteous customer service" part and "beautiful, extremely clean, modern, fresh rooms" part. It shows that our hard work in trying to make our guests happy is fruitful. I will be sharing your comments with my team to inspire them. We really appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon. Regards, Razib E
11-15 of 551 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC