Discover the culture and natural beauty of Tucson
Situated about six miles from The University of Arizona, Radisson Suites Tucson places guests less than five minutes from Park Place Mall and the city’s well-known Restaurant Row. After a campus tour or a day of shopping, browse vibrant visual displays at the Tucson Museum of Art or learn about the history of human flight at the Pima Air & Space Museum. Looking for things to do outside? You can hike Sabino Canyon or stroll through the botanical garden at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. Only nine miles east of I-10, our hotel offers convenient proximity to Tucson International Airport (TUS), which is a 20-minute drive away.
- Tucson Museum of Art (8.2 miles)
The Tucson Museum of Art houses a rich blend of modern, contemporary, Western American, folk and Latin American art in its permanent collection and also hosts a variety of rotating exhibits.
Phone: +1 (520) 624-2333
- Pima Air & Space Museum (10.7 miles)
See more than 300 aircraft, including helicopters, fixed-wing planes and a training capsule from the Apollo space missions, at one of the world’s largest air and space museums.
Phone: +1 (520) 574-0462
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum (22.2 miles)
This inviting complex celebrates the beauty of the Southwestern desert with a natural history museum, a botanical garden, an aquarium and a zoo.
Phone: +1 (520) 883-2702
Education and military:
- The University of Arizona (5.6 miles)
Prospective students and visiting families enjoy quick commutes from the Radisson to this well-known research university. Wildcats fans in town for an athletic event can stay close to all the game-day action.
Phone: +1 (520) 621-5130
- Davis-Monthan Air Force Base (7.1 miles)
Home of the 355th Fighter Wing, this local training and deployment base is located approximately 20 minutes from the hotel.
Phone: +1 (520) 228-5690
Shopping and outdoor adventure:
- Park Place (1.9 miles)
Browse more than 120 stores, such as Hot Topic, Banana Republic and Aldo. Then, make time to grab a bite to eat in the food court before catching the latest blockbuster at the 20-screen movie theater.
Phone: +1 (520) 747-7575
- Sabino Canyon (6.3 miles)
Wander through palo verde trees, cholla and various other desert foliage when you visit this natural oasis in the Coronado National Forest’s desert canyon.
Phone: +1 (520) 749-2861
- From I-10: Exit at Speedway Boulevard and go east for nine miles. The hotel is located on the north side of the road.
- From Tucson International Airport:
- Take Tucson Boulevard north to Valencia Road.
- Turn right on Valencia Road and continue to Kolb Road.
- Turn left onto Kolb Road and head north to Speedway Boulevard.
- Turn left onto Speedway Boulevard and head west for a half mile.
- Radisson Suites Tucson is located on the right side of the road at 6555 E Speedway Boulevard, just before Wilmot.