Pursue your hotel career at Radisson Suites Tucson
Our hiring philosophy
We’re looking for highly motivated professionals who care about our guests and about advancing their careers. Our training programs will give you the skills you need to be successful in the hospitality industry. We offer flexible hours so that you can build a schedule that fits into your life, whether that means working after school, in the early morning or late at night.
We provide a progressive compensation package and the following benefits:
- Three major medical customizable programs that offer medical, dental, prescription drug coverage, life, accidental death and dismemberment and long-term disability
- Paid Time Off Programs that allow for relaxation as well as illness
- 401(K) plan with generous company match
- The opportunity to participate in our Educational Assistance Program
- Discounted hotel rooms during Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off to celebrate holidays and your birthday
Our EEO policy
Radisson Suites Tucson is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.