Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 592 traveler reviews
Ranked #6 of 13 hotels in Utica
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- M9607KHcarolsUTICA, United States“DON'T STAY HERE review by M9607KHcarols from UTICA, United States”ReviewedSeptember 21, 2017Trip type:Businessblack mold in bathrooms, dirt all over, rugs and walls had something growing all over them. HORRIBLE PLACE.. front desk told me that we had given me a "C" class room because they over booked and he was sorry because he knows that they room was unfit for any customer. THEN WHY HE HECK WOULD YOU GIVE IT OUT.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 24, 2017I am terribly sorry that you were so displeased with the accommodations. I am uncertain as to what a "C" room is and why any individual employed at the Radisson would state that you were placed in a room in such poor condition. I can assure you that we will thoroughly inspect the room that you occupied in order to ensure that the room is up to par with the very high standards demanded of a Radisson Hotel.
- V1565NMjohnsWatertown, United States“Overnight stay review by V1565NMjohns from Watertown, United States”ReviewedSeptember 11, 2017Trip type:BusinessA very good hotel convenient to the downtown area. The rooms are a bit tired, but I believe they are doing some updating. Lacks a continental breakfast. The bar area is nice and they have a restaurant there. Parking garage is attached and they voucher hotel guests which is a plus. Very nice looking pool area, but was closed early on the night of our stay for some reason. If you are doing business in the downtown area or a sporting event at the "Aud'" it is a good choice.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- abhijeetsbHuntersville, United States“Hotel rating 6/10 review by abhijeetsb from Huntersville, United States”ReviewedAugust 29, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe bathroom tub got clogged all the time during my stay here. The ceilings look liked it had leaks. No microwave in the room. Does not provide free breakfast or parking. Not coming back here especially for the price.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Sarah DScottsdale, Arizona“Will not be back review by Sarah D from Scottsdale, Arizona”ReviewedAugust 28, 2017Trip type:CouplesThe lobby, elevator, and corridor smelled. The incremental charge for parking was even more irritating, given that the desk help could only respond 'park at your own risk' for any other option considered/asked about.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 31, 2017Thank you for providing feedback. I am very sorry that you felt as though there was an odor about the corridors and elevator. We were in the process of replacing some carpet on the lower levels of our building during your stay. Unfortunately, there is not complimentary parking available in close proximity to the hotel (we charge $7 per day in the parking garage adjacent to the hotel). Parking in areas other than the garage are at the discretion of the vehicle owner. I sincerely hope that you will reconsider and will choose to stay at this hotel during future visits to the Utica area.
- annawD6836DEKansas City, United States“Great hotel and great location. review by annawD6836DE from Kansas City, United States”ReviewedAugust 23, 2017Trip type:FamilyNice hotel located right in the middle of everything; walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Nice service and food. We enjoyed our stay. Clean rooms. Garage parking. Well priced as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
11-15 of 234 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC