Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 819 traveler reviews
Ranked #8 of 17 hotels in Warwick
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- “Disappointment”ReviewedAugust 13, 2018Trip type:FamilyThe pictures on the website misled me to think i was getting a nice, clean and modern suite. It was old, smelly and small. The sofa bed was old and ripped. The bathroom was clean with a whirlpool but very small. The staff were helpful but the overall experience put a damper on our weekend.StayedAugust 2018
- deluxe68Arizona“Old and run-down review by deluxe68 from Arizona”ReviewedAugust 09, 2018Trip type:Couplesbed was hard as a rock, room was too hot, A/C kept turning off, hallways were hot and humid.Building is old and run down, needs serious work to replace the nasty carpet and the heating and air conditioning. Did not use on site restaurant because of a lack of appetizing menu offerings.StayedAugust 2018August 10, 2018Dear deluxe68, We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We are in the early stages of renovation are expected to be completed by Spring 2019. I have addressed some of the maintenance issues with our team and we are working diligently to ensure this is resolved. We hope that you will reconsider using our hotel again. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. Best regards, Amanda Lee Operations Manager
- starryix2“A wonderful home for travel review by starryix2”ReviewedAugust 08, 2018Trip type:BusinessI loved my stay at the Radisson and would definitely stay again in the future for business or pleasure. Our room was comfortable, large, and had so many amenities. We took full advantage of all of it.StayedAugust 2018August 12, 2018Dear starryix2, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your full experience and took advantage of all we offer! We would be more than happy to have you back here! We look forward to your next stay. Best regards, Amanda Lee
- RobertaQ766St. Petersburg, Florida“Stay somewhere else review by RobertaQ766 from St. Petersburg, Florida”ReviewedAugust 07, 2018Trip type:FamilyHampton Inns and Residence Inn are a much better hotel. This hotel does not even think about customer needs. No coffee in morning was told the restaurant was not open yet, We had an early morning flight. Could give us powered coffee but no cream or sugar. Hotel in poor condition.In bathroom toilet is way to close to getting out of tub and not enough room to turn around. Wouldn't want to be helping a toddler in there.StayedAugust 2018August 09, 2018Ms. Roberta, I believe we had spoken previously via email. I apologize for the inconvenience. I am a bit confused because we actually do not have any powdered coffee in the facility, so I apologize if that was such. I am unsure what time your flight was but our restaurant does open at 6:30am. We are going through renovations and are expected to be completed by Spring 2019. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations. Sincerely, Amanda Lee Operations Manager Radisson Hotel Providence Airport
- aswingurung123“Excellent review by aswingurung123”ReviewedJuly 31, 2018Trip type:FamilyEverything was excellent. Couldn't ask for more. Cheers to everyone. Rooms were very clean. Staffs were very friendly. Checkin checkout was smooth. Housekeeping services is very good and proper. Area is very nice.StayedJuly 2018August 05, 2018Dear aswingurung123, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us Mr. Gurung. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Hotel Providence Airport we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
1-5 of 326 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC