Walk to downtown Winnipeg’s best attractions
Visit these local attractions:
- MTS Centre (0.1 km)
Get your tickets to events at this indoor sports arena and entertainment venue that is home to the Winnipeg Jets hockey team.
Phone: +1 (204) 987-7825
- Burton Cummings Theatre (0.2 km)
To see unforgettable shows by top performers, get your tickets and enjoy a night out at this stunning theatre.
Phone: +1 (204) 956-5656
- Exchange District (0.6 km)
This National Historic Site is comprised of 20 city blocks and about 150 heritage buildings.
Phone: +1 (204) 942-6716
- RBC Convention Centre (0.8 km)
Located in downtown Winnipeg, this stunning event centre is a popular venue for large meetings, tradeshows and conventions.
Phone: +1 (204) 956-1720
- John Hirsch Mainstage at the Royal Manitoba Theatre Centre (0.9 km)
With 250 performances annually, this theatre is popular place to see comedies, mysteries and concerts.
Phone: +1 (204) 942-6537
- Winnipeg Art Gallery (0.9 km)
Visit Canada's oldest civic public art gallery for a chance to be inspired by the diverse works on display.
Phone: +1 (204)786-6641
- The Forks Market (1.4 km)
This historic market offers a multitude of shops with speciality items and souvenirs, a food emporium, and artwork from local and Canadian artists.
Phone: +1 (204) 927-6000
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights (1.6 km)
This national museum was the first to be solely dedicated to the evolution, celebration and future of human rights.
Phone: +1 (204) 289-2000
- Assiniboine Park (8.2 km)
Throughout the year, this park serves as a gathering place for locals and tourists seeking recreation, relaxation and education.
Phone: +1 204 927 6000
- Investors Group Field (11.1 km)
Enjoy a Blue Bombers football game or a concert under the stars at Investors Group Field.
Phone: +1 204-784-2583
Concerts, Conventions and Entertainment
- Prairie Theatre Exchange (0.5 km)
- Centennial Concert Hall (0.9 km)
- McPhillips Station Casino (5 km)
- Club Regent Casino (9 km)
- Assiniboia Downs (21 km)
Cultural and Historic Attractions
- Manitoba Children's Museum (1 km)
- The Manitoba Museum (1.5 km)
- Le Musée de Saint-Boniface Museum (2 km)
For more information on local attractions and events, visit Travel Manitoba.