Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 768 traveler reviews
Ranked #14 of 63 hotels in Winnipeg
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- hassaanm2017Kelowna, Canada“Average Hotel review by hassaanm2017 from Kelowna, Canada”ReviewedJune 01, 2017Trip type:BusinessBasic refreshment items are not provided. e.g. water bottles, juices, or snacks. City map is not provided in case anyone wants to spend some time in the city. Cleanliness is good. View from room is good.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 316darrylsWinnipeg, Canada“Ok. unless you have a scent allergy review by 316darryls from Winnipeg, Canada”ReviewedMay 29, 2017Trip type:Solo travelIf you have any allergies to scent. Don't expect any help getting unscented products to wash with. Other then that the room is clean and the restaurant was superb. Not recommended to those who have the allergy stated above.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 30, 2017Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. . We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations and we will correct the scented products problem.
- Jasmine C“Winnipeg review by Jasmine C”ReviewedMay 23, 2017Trip type:BusinessOverall, ,my stay at the hotel was good. The staff was very cordial, nice and welcoming. They assisted whenever we had questions or concerns regarding our stay. My favorite was Angie !! I enjoyed the fact that the hotel was in Downtown Winnipeg it was easier to get to restaurants and site seeing.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 25, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. Jasmine we look forward to having you as our guest on your next stay in Winnipeg..
- Tina TApple Valley, Minnesota“Very nice hotel and helpful staff review by Tina T from Apple Valley, Minnesota”ReviewedMay 20, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe hotel was very clean and all of the staff I encountered were so very helpful. The hotel transferred US dollars to Canadian loonies for free. The hotel restaurant was excellent and quickly prepared.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 23, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest on your next visit to our City.
- taniagK6883SZWinnipeg, Canada“Great for stays downtown! review by taniagK6883SZ from Winnipeg, Canada”ReviewedMay 11, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe Radisson Downtown: - conveniently located - 7 minute walk from the RBC Convention Centre - 10 minute walk to The Forks and Canadian Museum of Human Rights - across the street from the MTS Centre - friendly, helpful front desk and housekeeping staff - quiet, clean, and spacious rooms - Starbucks coffee just off lobby - free shuttle to/from airportStayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 12, 2017Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am please to hear your positive feedback which I will share with my Managers. We look forward to having you as our guest on your next visit to our Great City.
51-55 of 273 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC