Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 976 traveler reviews
Ranked #2 of 33 hotels in Yuma
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- jimwhelihanTempe, Arizona“Yuma Visit review by jimwhelihan from Tempe, Arizona”ReviewedAugust 14, 2018Trip type:BusinessOnly stayed one evening however very pleasant experience, good breakfast bar, and very good dinner selection, will definitely stay again, as stated earlier, interested in opening a direct bill account as I send technician help to the Yuma area frequently.StayedAugust 2018August 15, 2018Dear Jimwhelihan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor. We are happy to see that your stay was pleasant. We truly appreciate you promoting our property.
- onelove24kAberdeen, Maryland“Pleasant Stay review by onelove24k from Aberdeen, Maryland”ReviewedAugust 13, 2018Trip type:BusinessThe Radisson is a State of the Art hotel, it is located about 10 minutes from the airport, the rooms are spacious and clean. The shower is the best I've seen in my total hotels experience. Breakfast is amazing, no continental breakfast like the other hotels I stayed at. Entire staff is friendly and the cleaning crew does an amazing job on your rooms. No need to take back dirty clothes, they have washers and dryers or you can use their laundry services they provided. All the amenities you can think of is there. Overall, an excellent place for you and your family to stay.StayedAugust 2018August 15, 2018Dear Onelove24k, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such an awesome review! We are very happy to hear that you had time to utilize a few of our amenities during your stay. Thank you for being our guest. We hope to see you again soon!
- utahberrymanSalt Lake City, Utah“Great review by utahberryman from Salt Lake City, Utah”ReviewedJuly 31, 2018Trip type:FamilyGreat place to stay and you can bring your dog! Great price, beds, breakfast, and staff. If you have to go to Yuma this place will make it all better. Nice rooms and the room service is fast and wonderful food.StayedJuly 2018August 01, 2018Dear Utahberryman, Thank you for such an exceptional review on TripAdvisor! We are pleased to hear that not only you but your puppy had enjoyed their stay with us as well. Your visit is highly valued, and we thank you for being our guest! I hope to welcome you back, and become your #1 choice for accommodations when in Yuma, AZ.
- tewhatcottPhoenix, Arizona“Hotel review by tewhatcott from Phoenix, Arizona”ReviewedJuly 31, 2018Trip type:BusinessEverything was great... I wish there was more gym equipment and a lot more options. The breakfast food was fine. The internet was rather slow. I enjoyed the stay there though and became a member of the rewards club.StayedJuly 2018August 01, 2018Dear Tewhatcott, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. We truly appreciate your feedback as it help us us fine tune our facilities. I do apologize for the inconvenience of the internet. I wish were able to fix it for you during your stay. Congratulations on becoming a Radisson Rewards member! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
- azcollasMesa, Arizona“Quick overnight stay review by azcollas from Mesa, Arizona”ReviewedJuly 29, 2018Trip type:CouplesVery nice hotel- clean and modern. The room was very nice and the bed was extremely comfortable with feather pillows. The walls very thin, so it was noisy with kids above us in the 3rd floor and I could hear a families while phone conversation next door to us on one occasion, but otherwise a great room. The free breakfast was great with a ton of food to choose from! The bar service was poor (strange)- I ordered an appletini and received some spiked apple juice (I think?). They made me something else, but don’t bring a patron a drink if you don’t have the ingredients to make what they ordered. Overall, we enjoyed our visit here very much and would return the next time we stop in Yuma!StayedJuly 2018August 01, 2018Dear Azcollas, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor about your stay. I am thrilled to hear that overall you had enjoyed your time spent with us, and that you would return! However, I do apologize for the issue in the Market Grill Steak and Seafood regarding the drink. Please note that we have addressed it with the server, and the importance of being upfront with the guests at all times. I look forward to your return when your travels bring you to lovely Yuma, AZ!
26-30 of 387 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC