Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 975 traveler reviews
Ranked #2 of 33 hotels in Yuma
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- MailcrazeeTampa, Florida“Yuma Radisson review by Mailcrazee from Tampa, Florida”ReviewedJuly 29, 2018Trip type:FamilyThis is a great place to stay. Reasonable rates. Lovely rooms. Very friendly staff. Good food. Easy access from the interstate and located close to an outdoor mall that has plenty of shops and restaurants.StayedJuly 2018August 01, 2018Dear Mailcrazee, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a wonderful review on your stay with us at Radisson Hotel Yuma! We are thrilled to see that you had enjoyed your stay, and the location was convenient for you. We truly appreciate all of the kind words you have shared about our facilities, and the friendliness of our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you this way!
- Scenic761870“Our stay at Radisson review by Scenic761870”ReviewedJuly 26, 2018Trip type:CouplesI was very favorably impressed and so was my husband. Wished we'd had time to spend at the bar and pool. The room was comfortable, slept well, the shower was new and large, the breakfast was plentiful, sausage not quite cooked well enough. Overall, an excellent place to stay, will certainly go there again.StayedJuly 2018July 27, 2018Thank you for taking the time to rate us and comment on your stay. We truly appreciate the exceptional review you have left us on TripAdvisor. Your visit is highly valued, and we hope to welcome you back soon at Radisson Hotel Yuma.
- wbamc“Yuma,CA review by wbamc”ReviewedJuly 22, 2018Trip type:FamilyIt was clean and wonderfully air-conditioned in the hot desert. Room was clean and wi-fi quick, wish that we had arrived earlier to partake in more of the services and restaurants. Hotel was quiet and just off the freeway, many restaurants and store nearby.StayedJuly 2018July 24, 2018Dear wbamc, Thank you for the exceptional review. We are delighted to see that you had enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to get to welcome you back soon for another great stay!
- CruzDelgadoTucson, Arizona“Excellent Stay review by CruzDelgado from Tucson, Arizona”ReviewedJuly 17, 2018Trip type:FamilyWe had a wonderful time and we were treated with excellent customer service. If we ever have to stay in Yuma again, it will be at this Radisson. We will also recommend this hotel to all of our friends.StayedJuly 2018July 18, 2018Dear CruzDelgado, Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to see that you had a wonderful time, and we very much appreciate all of the gracious compliments you have shared. We look forward to your next reservation for another great stay!
- Journey649904“Gas siphoning and running children review by Journey649904”ReviewedJuly 16, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayyou need a locked gas cap on you gas tank. I had my tank drained sometime during the night. Also, make sure you are on the top floor. We had a family (I hope they were kids) staying right above us and they started running and jumping around 9 and were still going strong at midnight. Several tomes our room actually shook. Don’t take advantage of the free breakfast. Not worth the time, even free.StayedJuly 2018July 17, 2018Dear Sir or Ma'am, Thank you for taking the time to comment on Trip Advisor regarding your stay. I am sorry to hear that of this incident as this has never happened to us before. I have informed our Chief Engineer to make sure our staff is securing our property even more to make sure this does not happen again in the future. We will investigate to see if there is anything we can see or give to the police. I also do apologize regarding the noise and kids above you. I am sorry that my staff when informed did nothing to make this right for you as far as sending someone to inform them of the disturbance they were causing and to keep it down. I will reiterate to my staff on the procedures when it comes to noise disturbances. We are very sorry that you did not enjoy our complimentary full buffet which included scramble eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, pancakes, hot & cold cereals, different types of juices, muffins, and coffee. I wish we could have asked what was wrong or missing to see what we could have done to make it better for you. Please note we do take these as learning experiences to better our property and amenities for future. We hope you have safe travels and if return to Yuma to give us the opportunity to make it right for you. Thank You Tricia Harper Rooms Operation Manager
31-35 of 387 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC